SP Antiquity [WB] Ιστορία / Historia

Users who are viewing this thread

don_salieri

Recruit
9a47c7historia.png

be3bb0untitled2.png
hoplitewallpaper.png

Hello people. I am starting this new project on this present day. I have come up with an idea of a singleplayer module for Warband. Time of action will be somewhere B.C. in the ancient Greece. There will be a lot city-factions with unique troops. Unique item system will also find it's place in here. I am thinking of adding some of mythological creatures also. But more about this later... now, I want to focus on gathering the crew...

If you want to join to help me with this mod, PM me with your skills and experience. I am hiring all kind of help, from artists, flag designers to modelers and scripters. All kind of help is much much welcome.
Requirements to join:
  • You must have some experience and skill with modding
  • You must be devoted (it is not forbidden to have a life  :wink: and its not forbidden to help others)
  • You must have teamwork skills
  • It would help if you have MSN or Skype or Xfire for faster communication
  • And you must be fluent in English.

All of those who in any way want to help are much welcome and will be mentioned in credits after the mod is finished.

Notice: You do not have to be the top scripter or top of the artists to join. Only thing that is really needed is will to do something.

Thanks for your attention, you are welcome to ask any questions you like.​

Yes, I already created a starting story (in default you are joining caravans, here, you are joining schools such as Pitagora's math school, Hippocratus medical,...) . Base for the first faction, Athens, is almost ready...

All is a jibberish to me 'xept uno thingo:
I have come up with an idea of a singleplayer module for Warband.

Ya haz ma help. You will need some custom building meshes like hell mate, without doubt.

Ohh and hullo CoR! 

Ohh forgot bout the questions:

A. Are you a rebble?
B. Will there be throwable bows and wackable xbows?
C. Also i think all weapons should be throwable/wackable.

Nodscouter said:
don_salieri said:
Nodscouter said:
This is pretty much like Kvedulf and my mod, check my sig.

yea nice, I thought nobody made this kind of mod

Perhaps a merge would be nice? Me and Kvedulf has already come quite a way on our mod.

Would be cool... Can you PM me about this matter, or perhaps we could speak on XFire?

Don't have x-fire, and I'm not the leader of our mod. You'll have to ask Kvedulf about that. I'll PM him now about the idea.

Hi there don_salieri

I have PMed you, but I figured I'd post it here.  For reasons outlined in the PM I have sent you, I feel that it is best for us not to merge our mods.

Instead, focus on your own mod design and vision.  It is apparent that you have a strong idea and concept that you want to pursue.

That said, I wish you the best of luck with your mod, and will watch your progress with interest.  I look forward to being able to play Historia.

Cheers
Kvedulf

Ok, so you have some idea building skills, and possibly scene building skills (something about Athens being nearly ready). Can you code? Not having 3d skills is ok so long as you can somehow contribute to making your own mod in some way. Otherwise you might find gathering a team difficult....

That said, I hope you have the fortitude to carry this out. Good luck...

Back
Top Bottom