B Medieval Blood and Roses (War of the Roses mod)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lueii

Grandmaster Knight
tow30.jpg

"Here in my scabbard, meditating that
Shall dye your white rose in a bloody red." - Henry VI, Act II, Scn IV

New Version download 0.52:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2351

It works best in Mulitiplayer.  Use York and Lancaster.  Looking for server.

It was the year fourteen-fifty-eight.  Duke Richard of York is the most powerful man in England.  He is a son of the Plantaganents, the family that has ruled England for hundreds of years.  Their badge is a pure white rose.

His opponent is the son of Henry V, victor of Agincourt.  He is King Henry VI, the scion of the house of the Red rose, Lancaster, another Plantaganent.  They sport the red rose of their blood.

Soon, York and Lancaster will war and blood will stain Roses.

The wars of the roses have begun.

Features:
New troops (95% done)
Eight factions (65% done)
New Map (20% done)
New Lords (85% done)
New items (80?)
Breach siege
New intro quest

Factions:
York
  The Yorks are debatably the most powerful family in England.  They are the second branch of the platagenets, the descendants of Edward III.  But the White Rose is tainted with the blood of Lancaster.  The Yorks had watched as the kings "favourites" ravaged the state.  The tension between them finally ruptured the image of peace at St. Albans.       

Lancaster
  The Lancasters.  The descendants of John of Gaunt.  The Red Rose.  Henry Bolingbroke, the King Henry IV, father of the famous Henry V became king by disposing the boy King Richard II.  They became the ruling house for nearly a century.  Their line included Henry V, the famed victor of of Agincourt.  But upon his early demise, his title passed to his son, Henry VI.  He was a tool for the powerful, to rule through till his coming of age.  He has been downtrodden by Richard, Duke of York for years.  Now, Richard has rebelled.  And everyone know he has a claim.   

Nevilles
  The most powerful family in England, with members like Richard Earl of Warwick (who will be called kingmaker), and Richard Earl of Salisbury, and three other lords.  They have vast riches.  And they use them all, aiding men to the throne.

Other houses:
-Beaufort
-Percy
-Talbot
-De la pole
-Mowbray
-Stafford
-Courtenay

I would like to invite all talented modders who can spare some time to join.

Team:
Lueii (Modder)
DeVargr (Researcher)
Huleur (Mapper)
Annynduir (Banner maker)
Crossbow Joe (Scene editor)
Lord Greys Retinue (Researcher)

To do:
-World Map!
-Fix cavalry invurnerability
-Implement more systems
-Banners

Next patch:
-Banners
-Fix overpowered cav, and underpowered infantry

I don't really know anything about the war of the roses beyond the basic scheme but it sounds quite interesting. Downloading: commenced

Hello !, I was wondering if there is a troop tree for this mod , can someone answer this ?

Regards

corsairf4u said:
Hello !  I was wondering if there is a troop tree for this mod , can someone answer this ?

Regards

Yes there is:                                                    Crossbowman
                                                                      /
                                              Yeoman Archer - Yeoman Longbowman
                                          /
-Levy - Yeoman Footman -
                                          \
                                            \                                  Retainer - Man at Arms - Knyghte
                                              \                              /                                      /
                                                Yeoman Infantry - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - Calvalry 

This is a pretty interesting mod, i wonder why nobody is hosting a server, if someone did we could have sweet bot vs bot battles :grin:

Nilzizi said:
This is a pretty interesting mod, i wonder why nobody is hosting a server, if someone did we could have sweet bot vs bot battles :grin:

I know!  It is incredibly fun with another player commanding the bots.

Lueii said:
Nilzizi said:

I know!  It is incredibly fun with another player commanding the bots.

I bet it is, can't wait till St. Albans.

Back
Top Bottom