BUG Reports v 1.31

Users who are viewing this thread

IMPORTANT, before of post here your problem, read this:
installation and troubleshooting guide:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,136401.0.html

If you don't meet in this thread solution, then post.

Important note: Old Savegames not compatible.

If you have download mod before sunday 0:00 (EU hour), try this patch for scene fixed:
Copy and paste this patch in your Brytenwalda Folder:
http://www.4shared.com/file/cwUlUXqv/Brytenwaldapatch.html

About new scenes:

Searoburh looks fine. Nothing wrong.

Din Tagell: NPC's and the player spawn randomly where there are no entry points, and there's a clone of the player.
A border terrain with sea should be added.

Caer Durnac & Rheon: Both exterior and interior is all wrong. A native castle is floating in the air.

(EDIT: if it helps I can say the old Din Tagell that is now Caer Durnac & Rheon is based on native Ergellon Castle (castle_15))

EDIT: In towns all townswomen and townsmen are running instead of walking - they must be busy  :smile:

Din Tagell: NPC's and the player spawn randomly where there are no entry points, and there's a clone of the player.
A border terrain with sea should be added.

It is right for me.

Caer Durnac & Rheon: Both exterior and interior is all wrong. A native castle is floating in the air.

I change terrain for new scene, but We had confusion with fixed entry points scenes  :mrgreen:
Look pm plz

EDIT: In towns all townswomen and townsmen are running instead of walking - they must be busy

In my game they walk  :???:

Are you using old savegames?

Adorno said:
EDIT: In towns all townswomen and townsmen are running instead of walking - they must be busy  :smile:
no they are not. they've heared of Adorno's frisian army is coming for their souls and hidden gold :wink:

1. I couldn't load my 1.3 save.  There was a rgl error on troop numbers
2.  I put 13 prisoners to work in the salt mine on day one.  They earned my 40,000,000 shillings.  That's not a typo.  There was a divide by zero warning but I was too slow to do a screen cap.

Not a bug but wow, the cost on businesses really went up.

(added)
3.  There are still people in tournaments running around punching people while carrying big axes on their back.

Hello and great mod, I'm enjoying it.

I have found a bug with the salt mines.  I put in 10 prisoners and after one week I received 80,000,000 Schillings.  It sort of put the game on easy mode.  Is there any way to fix this without starting over?

Oh, mea culpa, I forget a thing.

Well,  I take this opportunity to add Adorno´s scenes fixed.
Copy and paste this patch in your Brytenwalda Folder:
http://www.4shared.com/file/cwUlUXqv/Brytenwaldapatch.html

I will add it to main download for future users.

Un saludo
Idibil

ChoiceCheeza said:
Hello and great mod, I'm enjoying it.

I have found a bug with the salt mines.  I put in 10 prisoners and after one week I received 80,000,000 Schillings.  It sort of put the game on easy mode.  Is there any way to fix this without starting over?

ChoiceCheeza, I exported my character then edited my gold back down.  I then imported and continued.

• well it seems there are no changes to the economy system. The weavery is still bugged and still never gets u money its still always around -1000 a week
  • the heavy equipment penalties, besides being ridiculous, are not having an effect on the ability to use a horse. My riding skill now is 0 but i can still ride a horse of skill 1. By the way this is so much harming gameplay and fun in my eyes it should be optional like weaponbreaking. In my opinion its a stupid feature so i wanna be able to disable it. In fact it so much hurts gameplay and fun, i am thinking of not playing on anymore...would be a shame since i like the mod
  • trade is still ridiculous all changes i can see so far is 'WAY WAY WAY more expensive buildings. The basic changes u guys did to the once relativley well balanced eco, are still in effect and make trading a pain. Not worth the time pretty much. And now...buildings are so expensive...trading is even more a pain. Since i have to do more of it to be able to afforde at least sth. that gives me a lil income.
  • not really a bug but still an eco issue, cant say i like u changed the tournament bets back to...nearly nothing ^^, its already so boring and comparativley hard to earn money, now another way is gone. I kinda liked the system before 1.30, well cant have everything i guess *g
  • Tournamens are still bugged. Axefighters still dont use their axes...
  • Dunno if intended but tournaments are over like immediately. The new weapons do so much dmg, everyone dies in 1 maybe 2 blows..even real good guys. 'Its kinda pointless. Its no real fight, its more like lucky hit no.1 wins
  • shieldbash is buggy, your allies keep hitting you with their shield..
  • Seems like the new weapons and weaponsystem with much more damage needs a lot more testing and balancing. You die so fast its ridiculous. I tried switching to easiest settings and used best armor but even there, a bunch of losers kills me, cause every stupid thief has some armorpiercing weapon.
    Im a huge fan of this mod but the last changes are really taking away fun. I will quit playing for now since its a total waste of time. Its just too many things i dont like anymore. Its been changed a lot from good and fun to annoying that i dont wanna go on testing and helping to find the bugs anymore...sorry guys, but ill keep an eye on this and ill test the next version again.

I just used the import/export companion function for my new 1.31 game, noticed that the list of importable/exportable companions is incomplete, I was trying to do Clovis, but couldn't find him in the export for 1.3 or import for 1.31

I got taken prisoner by pirates.  When I escaped I was left in the middle of the ocean on my horse unable to move anywhere.  Easy to get back to land with a simple cheat-move. (first time I have ever cheated in Mount and Blade)

p2FAf48oxzk.jpg

psychic pagan priest pretty cool but probably a bug lolz

the "heavy war axe" the strongest melee weapon in the game is teeny tiny

and villagers run around franticly

its hillarious

Morale - I now have a "lack of rest" penalty that is increasing as I'm resting in a tavern.  This seems like a big one.

(new info)  I stayed a second night and the penalty started going down.

What is the point of this penalty?  Are we really supposed to be camping every day?  Is it part of some quest for "realism"?
The extra quests and new weapons are nice but some of the other changes have really reduced the enjoyment factor of the mod.  I'm going back to 1.3.

thoughts-
heavy armor penalty is crippling. The biggest problem is that it is on EVERYTHING....helms and shields. I have already edited it out.  Though not sure what the penalty on helmet and shields is...but the -2 power attack, -2 riding and more is a pretty nasty penalty in a game where light armor = instant death.

the economy- takes a bit longer to get the ball rolling, but still not too terrible. Though some dont like it, i agree that shops needed to be FAR more expensive. Running around with 50k income on day 100 was pretty game breaking.

less picks on weak bandits, more spears and knives.

Bugs-
town folk running around non stop
one of the swords is SUPER sized, think it was the saxon sword

Just a comment on the fact that weapons do much more damage than before, but armour hasn't been changed from what I can tell.  Bows are far more accurate.  I'm just curious about the reasons for the changes, I find it a quite noticeable difference in combat over what I'd gotten used to in Brytenwalda.

Tournaments still need fixing, had lots of fights where me n my team had no weapons. So i ride around n wait for someone to die then grab theirs. Made it to the final round, and was up against a guy with a lance n shield. I had ... just a shield lol.
The party rest morale modifier is maybe a little too stringent. I sometimes have to wait 5 days before they start cheering up, tho i like it, it's a good addition. :smile:

playing today i hired some professional mercenaries and three of them had 25 foot long sword meshes they were carrying

Back
Top Bottom