MP Apocalypse Lifeless (back from the dead, after a year of silence)

Users who are viewing this thread

logoxmd.png

Lifeless is a cooperative multiplayer zombie mod. It focuses on teamwork, exploration and survival.

beretta92fsrender5.jpg

fnfiveseven2.jpg

mossberg930render3.jpg

remingtonmodel700render.jpg

pistolammoscreenshot1.jpg

bulletproofvestrender4.jpg

bulletproofvestscreensh.jpg

bulletproofvestscreensh.jpg

mk12sprscreenshot3.jpg

sheriffuniformscreensho.jpg

policeuniformscreenshot.jpg

wipmk12sprrender3.jpg

mossberg500render2.jpg

hkusprender1.jpg

katanarender1.jpg

katanarender2.jpg

policehatarender3.jpg

policehatascreenshot1.jpg

allgunsrender6.jpg

Good sir, how dare you question our fealty.

AoFI will still get updates.

Nice. I hope you will make big maps so you can change your location. A tip though, contact Stelious. He had a great SP zombie mod going that is now sleeping because of coding problems. But his modelling was amazing. I was blown away by his modelling and texturing skills. I'm sure he'd be happy to help you guys too.

Yessir! Finally a Zombie Invasion mod with the chance to become reality!  :razz:

Are you planning to implement a lot of Firearms or is this going to be more about Baseball bats and pointy sticks? And what will the Game master nerd do, throw popcorn and rulebooks on the rotten pals?!

However, this looks very promising  :grin:

M16? Looked a bit short for that. :eek: And well, I'm not very good at guns, I just recognize the general shape as 'probably either m4 or m16.' :razz:

That's an M4. The M16 has a completely different buttstock. Nice model, but the buttstock and barrel should probably be a bit longer.

Ah, dammit, the 'nerds' faction reminded me of the Survival Nerds in Hockeyzombie but the Hockeyzombie site is down. :sad:

Nodscouter said:
That's an M4. The M16 has a completely different buttstock. Nice model, but the buttstock and barrel should probably be a bit longer.

Actually, taking the name of the image and the look of the buttstock, it's a CAR-15.
Of which 4 is a variation.

Hyperion said:
Nodscouter said:

Actually, taking the name of the image and the look of the buttstock, it's a CAR-15.
Of which 4 is a variation.
ding ding ding ding
good ansewer!

Back
Top Bottom