Questions and ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

What point sustem guys? :grin:

Two defeats - eliminate from tourney - thats the whole system. (Full Double elimination)

So if u didnt lost any match or lost only once through the tourney - then u are the winner of this tourney.

Thats quick and cruel - but it s more quick and effective system, then NC one... :wink:

Black_Corsair said:

Two defeats - eliminate from tourney - thats the whole system. (Full Double elimination)

So if u didnt lost any match or lost only once through the tourney - then u are the winner of this tourney.

Thats quick and cruel - but it s more quick and effective system, then NC one... :wink:
This one http://diznet.ru/reitclan.php  :razz:

I have a suggestion for refrees! And specialy for Crazy Archer - if you are making the videos you could also include the MVP of the match. It would be really nice to know who is the most valiant player of the match!

SRT_New_Player_FTW :smile:

New_Player_FTW said:
I have a suggestion for refrees! And specialy for Crazy Archer - if you are making the videos you could also include the MVP of the match. It would be really nice to know who is the most valiant player of the match!

SRT_New_Player_FTW :smile:

I think you can see urself in the movie, i especially added that scene when u murdered a third of their team :smile:. I think I will start adding all kinds of stuff to the movies but it's really hard to follow everyone :razz:. This should be done using the score screenshots. Also, sometimes I have to edit tens of gigs of recording so it's damn hard work. And real life needs some time aswell, doesn't it? I'll try my best though :smile:

Astinus said:
Black_Corsair said:

This one http://diznet.ru/reitclan.php  :razz:
nah, i think admin just testing this page for future ladder.
Real results on the main page.

I Think that after this Round , We should have a break of at least  1 week/10 days  as Most of the people will be in vacation.

P:S: where the suggestion  thread's gone=?

Lord Willy said:
I Think that after this Round , We should have a break of at least  1 week/10 days  as Most of the people will be in vacation.

Next round there will be only 4 clans still "in" tourney. I will ask their clan leaders if they need a delay.

(Plazek, Gavin, and 2 others)

Black_Corsair said:
Lord Willy said:

Next round there will be only 4 clans still "in" tourney. I will ask their clan leaders if they need a delay.

(Plazek, Gavin, and 2 others)

A also suggest that we don't play matches during the holidays and christmas. A lot of people probably go to their families and have other things on their minds then playing Warband during these holidays.

Maybe after final match/matches make some kind of ss with the first three clans, something like winners podium. What do you think ?

Back
Top Bottom