• Absolutely!

Votes: 272 53.9%
  • No, I too am a dibbun-snatcher!

Votes: 233 46.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive racism. Though that's also obvious racism. It's funny when people are like "I'm not racist, I only date black/asian/whatever chicks!". It's like they have no idea what they're saying.

Scully said:
I'm confused but not surprised. People see racism everywhere.

Positive racism is like saying "Asians do well in school." It's attributing a certain positive trait or quality to a race. Negative racism is what everyone is most familiar with. It's still racism, because it's generalizing an entire ethnic group.

So it wouldn't be racist for one to claim that the white race is superior over the rest?
Same applies no matter which race you put on a podium above all of the others. :razz:

It's ok if one doesn't want to date people from another ethnic group since one may not be attracted to their skin colour or general facial features. That's why there's diversity. Doesn't mean you degrade other people or you hate them. It's just attraction. That said, there should always be exceptions to your choices so you should give some chances.

J said:
So it wouldn't be racist for one to claim that the white race is superior over the rest?
Same applies no matter which race you put on a podium above all of the others. :razz:
But they're right!  Mel Gibson said so!  :lol:
beach-underboob-summertime-hottie-doing-it-right.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom