Post your *Dream* women Mk.3

Users who are viewing this thread

I want absolute cream of the crop stuff. I want it to stay on topic, and if possible, I want people to post with a picture. Of a dream woman, obv.

People like Danath. <3 Danath <3

So yeah. If that doesn't happen, I'll lock this one too and someone else can make a **** thread.

A good example of why the prev. thread was ****, was because of people like Adorno posting pics of 'Random girls'. I love you Adorno, but you need to tone down on the hot, and increase the woah.

What the crab? The other thread was just fine. You're one picky twat.

I don't think it's picky at all; the original purpose of the thread was to showcase dream women. Over time, the thread degraded to the point where dream women were few and far between.

ClaudiaSchiffer.jpg

Alex_Augmented said:
I don't think it's picky at all; the original purpose of the thread was to showcase dream women. Over time, the thread degraded to the point where dream women were few and far between.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m231/thomas33665588/ClaudiaSchiffer.jpg[/.img][/spoiler]
[/quote]

Some quality woman right there.

Funnily enough, Alex, the woman you posted was originally posted by Adorno. Now ain't that quaint?

Nemesis said:
Lyze said:
Funnily enough, Alex, the woman you posted was originally posted by Adorno. Now ain't that quaint?

Actually, it was originally posted by me, in the Dream Woman thread Mk. 1.
And then reposted by Mage.

And yeah, I'm not saying that Adorno has **** taste, and just posts anything with a hole. I'm saying that over time the standard of women in the thread declined.

Back
Top Bottom