Native Completed The FC's North American Duel Tournament 1.0b

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and hasek fought a little bit, I only showed 70% power on him though. Too lazy to keep swing blocking swing blocking. I used a fighting style which revolved around spamming right swing (this isn't my normal fighting style, i chose not to reveal it untill i have to). I normally play on fastest combat speed so medium was making me sleepy. hasek has good endurence. Also I died on purpose on half your opening swings.

I also downloaded 2 key weaknesses from him which I will sell to the highest bidder.

The story is in the pictures. =)

10x6g74.jpg
rac09d.jpg

EDIT: I am disappointed you only brought 70% when I asked so politely for 100%  :roll:

Rofl, if there are people this pro showing up, I just may have to stop playing around and actually get back into the swing of things.

I thought we were just playing for fun. Plus you were dueling this guy.
cheater.jpg

So that score really doesn't count. If you ever want to play on fastest combat let me know, and maybe if you beat me the first round I'll go 100%.

Oh, you caught me! Except - You didn't -I have more pictures  :lol:

28200pj.jpg
ibw4qv.jpg

Edit: Notice Mustache also only has 1 death in the 30-8 picture.

Rollercoster97 said:
I thought we were just playing for fun. Plus you were dueling this guy.
*snip*

So that score really doesn't count. If you ever want to play on fastest combat let me know, and maybe if you beat me the first round I'll go 100%.

Please Please Please Spoiler that.
You'll have to learn that you don't beat an nk that easily :grin:

Scott Ray said:
Rofl, if there are people this pro showing up, I just may have to stop playing around and actually get back into the swing of things.
I was only fighting at 2% in our duel, so it didn't count. Like Trollercoster said.

5arge said:
Scott Ray said:
I was only fighting at 2% in our duel, so it didn't count. Like Trollercoster said.

Show some respect at least use 70% in an arranged duel.

Rollercoster97 said:
5arge said:
Scott Ray said:

You're not my father! You can't tell me what to do!

Hay guise, i onlee us e2% n my dools cuz is uber l33th4x. i trololol ur faecs wen is my turn lololrofl.

:roll:

Anyone who self-measures the effort they put forth into a game and uses it as some kind of justification for playing sloppy is grasping at straws and experiencing denial.

Seriously, mate, don't sign up for a tournament and then come up with arbitrary excuses to try and circumvent the matches. Yes, I realize Hasek challenged you off the record, but I doubt your attitude will change for any real matches. I look forward to knocking you into the dirt, but not to what you're going to say about it later.

5arge said:
Rollercoster97 said:
5arge said:
Scott Ray said:

You're not my father! You can't tell me what to do!

No disrespect sarge, I was in the zone for our match. I wish you good fortune in the other bracket.

Orion said:
Hay guise, i onlee us e2% n my dools cuz is uber l33th4x. i trololol ur faecs wen is my turn lololrofl.

:roll:

Anyone who self-measures the effort they put forth into a game and uses it as some kind of justification for playing sloppy is grasping at straws and experiencing denial.

Seriously, mate, don't sign up for a tournament and then come up with arbitrary excuses to try and circumvent the matches. Yes, I realize Hasek challenged you off the record, but I doubt your attitude will change for any real matches. I look forward to knocking you into the dirt, but not to what you're going to say about it later.

Oh please  :roll: :roll: :roll: :cool:

Oh, and fortinbras just an idea, just let people do duels as they get set up at their own pace. It will be more accommodating for people and won't take as long.

Rollercoster97 said:
Oh, and fortinbras just an idea, just let people do duels as they get set up at their own pace. It will be more accommodating for people and won't take as long.

? Isn't that what everyone's already doing? Isn't that how I set it up? You have 5 days to "set up at your own pace", "accommodating" each other's schedule.

If you mean, get rid of the 5 day deadline, I think that's not a good idea. Some of you may enthusiastically complete your matches quickly but if only one match isn't completed it delays everyone else.

If it seems that I'm slowing the pace down, well its because I am.
I would hate to see the tournament burnout before it's completed. 

I was referring to having the preliminaries and round 1 go on at the same time etc.

And yea this format is fine, its just worked out that me and Gawain did ours early.

We can't have round 1 and prelims at the same time. Look at the bracket. I'd be unmatched, because my opponent comes from the victor of a prelim match. I have to wait for them. It wouldn't be fair if we tried to force round 1 and prelims into the same time period, because the guys in the prelims would have to find time for 2 matches rather than just 1.

It's fine as-is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom