spoilers in SP

Users who are viewing this thread

tashim72

Banned
Few things:

1. When I was playing, I've noticed it a few times - a crossbowman that is holding block until last moment to shoot and take -70 (probably into head)... it's a false programming.
2. At the training fields - always sparring with last left 2 sergeants and always different faces (sometimes ugly).

Are you kidding me?.. :razz:

IG_M,

I was trying to capture ingame footage, and then a reboot right on savegame load-up.

Listen, you're not getting away like that... tell me your location.

Dude, that +1 hidden is a forum feature, some just dont dont want others to know they are online so they hide their online status; it has nothing to do with you getting hacked. And IG was only joking.
You need to get a stable OS to spare all of us the trouble. Perform a clean reinstall.

killer110 said:
What's this thread about exactly?
If you catch his drift...
tashim72 said:
Few things:

1. When I was playing, I've noticed it a few times - a crossbowman that is holding block until last moment to shoot and take -70 (probably into head)... it's a false programming.
2. At the training fields - always sparring with last left 2 sergeants and always different faces (sometimes ugly).

Are you kidding me?.. :razz:

Tashim, I suggest you change your name or just start a new account. Also, ugly faces, and stupid AI has been a problem for quite while. That's like saying the Taliban is a problem, we all know that.

KillerDudeMan said:
Tashim, I suggest you change your name or just start a new account. Also, ugly faces, and stupid AI has been a problem for quite while. That's like saying the Taliban is a problem, we all know that.

In your infinite wisdom, you do know that duplicate accounts is a bannable offense, no?

Charlie Brooker said:
Even if he made a new account, I think he might be easily recognised. :3

LIES! RHODUCKS ARE THE MASTERS OF DISGUISE!

*a group of peasants wearing heavy cloaks with giant spears sticking out the back walks by behind him*

tashim72 said:

Come on, be honest... are you really surprised that everyone just takes the piss out of you when:

a) You keep making repetitive, pointless posts that do not invoke any real game discussion whatsoever,
b) You react negatively to anyone that disagrees with your ideas/opinions,
c) You keep asking for posts you don't like, however valid, to be deleted,
d) You act like a brat when things don't go your way?

Your best bet is to either grow up a bit, or just stop posting.

Back
Top Bottom