Changelog Thread - E1200 Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Black_Scythe said:
Are you planing to implement any other faction apart from Byzantines?

Ah, I'm not sure on what we'll do next. I've been busy as hell in the past month and barely able to do some modding in my limited free time (I even stopped posting here a while ago). Now I'm back on track, but Cèsar hasn't delivered the byzantine armors yet and we won't release the new version without them.

So once I finish with the Byzantines, if we already have the finished armors, then perfect. If we do not, I guess I'll start working with the cumans.

Or he's referring to the anachronistic companions we have, not knowing Cesar has said that we are intending to replace them with more period-accurate ones, some day.

Black_Scythe said:
quapitty said:
Kral Furkan said:
quapitty said:
He was not born in 1200.
it doesnt have to be 1200 its 1270 only 70 years its not like all the people are exactly 1200...
If you say so...

LOL quapitty I think he may be trolling you :grin: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh my, I wish he was...

(Your GIFs are always very painfull to look at. Those are nasty moves, Black Scythe. I already have a headache from the current one)

quapitty said:
Black_Scythe said:
quapitty said:
Kral Furkan said:
quapitty said:
He was not born in 1200.
it doesnt have to be 1200 its 1270 only 70 years its not like all the people are exactly 1200...
If you say so...

LOL quapitty I think he may be trolling you :grin: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh my, I wish he was...

(Your GIFs are always very painfull to look at. Those are nasty moves, Black Scythe. I already have a headache from the current one)
:???:

bomber2 said:
well without manpower the game sucks... :sad: i know that its pretty difficult do make lords return from exile and join factions i just wanted to say it would be great to have this :smile: but the diplomacy thing is pretty much handed on a silver plate :wink: why wont you implement more features?

So quite a lot time passed by... whats the situation with the lords coming back from exile now?

Back
Top Bottom