Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brocas said:
-Navarre lords have no name:Lord 1,2,3,4
-we cant plege to serve in the Orders
-The banner tath we choose dont appear in the battle field if we figth with a Lance.
-In the companion there isnt the phrase "What can you do to our advantage?"

Not bugs.

Brocas said:
-We cant join in a tournement team, because i already have the required renown, and i cant join.

You need to be a vassal.

I didn't see this mentioned antwhere else, but I'm sorry if I'm repeating. I only have vanilla banners available for my character. Is this right or an error?

I do get a message while starting the game that it can't find material banners or something along those lines.

Le Templier said:
I didn't see this mentioned antwhere else, but I'm sorry if I'm repeating. I only have vanilla banners available for my character. Is this right or an error?

I do get a message while starting the game that it can't find material banners or something along those lines.

That's actually my fault. I haven't send Cruger the new banners yet...

I think someone has already mentioned this before but whenever you enter the arena for a practice fight you are fully armed with whatever is in your inventory and sitting atop your horse.  All of the enemies are completely unarmed.  After winning the Tournament Master is nowhere to be found and you must leave and reenter to claim your reward.  When fighting in tournaments (pit fights) you also spawn with all of your equipment; however, your opponents are armed.  Kudos to your new tournament system by the way, as soon as that bug is worked out it will be very fun to play.

The mod is very laggy for me especially in battles.  I checked my graphics settings and they are on default.  The game tells me I should be running at over 100%.  Any thoughts as to my problem?

I am sure you know this already but the Navarre lords are numbered rather than named.  If you would like, I would be more than happy to find you some names of Navarre lords or any other lords for that matter.

Deyshawn said:
I think someone has already mentioned this before but whenever you enter the arena for a practice fight you are fully armed with whatever is in your inventory and sitting atop your horse.  All of the enemies are completely unarmed.  After winning the Tournament Master is nowhere to be found and you must leave and reenter to claim your reward.  When fighting in tournaments (pit fights) you also spawn with all of your equipment; however, your opponents are armed.  Kudos to your new tournament system by the way, as soon as that bug is worked out it will be very fun to play.

The mod is very laggy for me especially in battles.  I checked my graphics settings and they are on default.  The game tells me I should be running at over 100%.  Any thoughts as to my problem?

I am sure you know this already but the Navarre lords are numbered rather than named.  If you would like, I would be more than happy to find you some names of Navarre lords or any other lords for that matter.

Whats your battlesizer set for?

That's brilliant, I'm sure we'll love it as soon as the mod is up and running.

My 2 cents: not really a bug, but the Grandmaster of Avis has the Alcântara cross stamped on his surcoat instead of the Avis emblem.

By the way, my research on Portugal is going well and should send you some stuff on the next few days.

Keep up the good work! :smile:

El-Diablito said:
Deyshawn said:

Deyshawn said:
El-Diablito said:
Deyshawn said:

And your computer specs?

Also, you are playing Europe 1200 and not AD 1257? That might seem like a stupid question but..you'd be suprised.

El-Diablito said:
Deyshawn said:
El-Diablito said:
Deyshawn said:

And your computer specs?

Also, you are playing Europe 1200 and not AD 1257? That might seem like a stupid question but..you'd be suprised.
Yes, I am playing Europe 1200.

Specs:
Windows 7
2.2 GHz Intel Celeron Processor
3 GB of RAM
Display adapter is a Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family.

What other specs do you need?

Getting these error messages maybe twice throughout my playthrough. They just randomly pop up. Nothing really actually happens during these messages, but I presume something was supposed to pop up or along the lines of that.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7139/mbwarband20101026174621.png

There also seem to be unusually high numbers of bandits in Aragon. Maybe 5-7 groups of 20 bandits attempting to assault me in a given area. This happened the most frequently during a military campaign when attempting to rally to the marshall, though it could be just a coincident. This happened in the Crown of Aragon. Granted, I didn't take any attempts to dislodge bandit hideouts or eliminating them (they're just too damn fast), not sure if that had to do with the abundance of bandits. It should also be worth mentioning that Zaragon was the poorest town during my playthrough, so it might just be that.

Deyshawn said:

Specs:
Windows 7
3 GB of RAM

I think that's pretty much your problem. You don't lag in Native Warband battles?

Meteora said:
There also seem to be unusually high numbers of bandits in Aragon. Maybe 5-7 groups of 20 bandits attempting to assault me in a given area. This happened the most frequently during a military campaign when attempting to rally to the marshall, though it could be just a coincident. This happened in the Crown of Aragon. Granted, I didn't take any attempts to dislodge bandit hideouts or eliminating them (they're just too damn fast), not sure if that had to do with the abundance of bandits. It should also be worth mentioning that Zaragon was the poorest town during my playthrough, so it might just be that.

The general number of bandits might be a tad to high, but on the other hand, it's a great way to train your troops as a lord (I had an encounter that was 60 v 50, I lost 1 and killed all 50 of them, hardest difficulty).

Cruger said:
Deyshawn said:

Specs:
Windows 7
3 GB of RAM

I think that's pretty much your problem. You don't lag in Native Warband battles?

Meteora said:

The general number of bandits might be a tad to high, but on the other hand, it's a great way to train your troops as a lord (I had an encounter that was 60 v 50, I lost 1 and killed all 50 of them, hardest difficulty).

I seem to take much heavier casualties with bandits, in particular up against sea bandits simply because of their armour. Forest or mountain bandits are a piece of cake.

El-Diablito said:
Is this a laptop with onboard gfx? Because onboard gfx is usually *really* bad.
It's a laptop, yes.  I don't know what an onboard gfx is, sorry.

Not in the single player, at least not this much.

Deyshawn said:
El-Diablito said:

If you have a laptop, chances are that you have a onboard graphics card. These cards are commonly found in computers purchased at places like BestBuy or whatever electronic retailer you have. These cards aren't really meant to be played with games, since a majority of people do not play modern games. Even with onboard graphics from a computer such as 2008 or recent, they struggle to play any modern new games or past ones from 2004.

Meteora said:
Deyshawn said:
El-Diablito said:

If you have a laptop, chances are that you have a onboard graphics card. These cards are commonly found in computers purchased at places like BestBuy or whatever electronic retailer you have. These cards aren't really meant to be played with games, since a majority of people do not play modern games. Even with onboard graphics from a computer such as 2008 or recent, they struggle to play any modern new games or past ones from 2004.
Well that sucks.  I would buy a new graphics card but, unforrtunately, I am not made of money.

Deyshawn said:
Meteora said:
Deyshawn said:
El-Diablito said:

Well that sucks.  I would buy a new graphics card but, unforrtunately, I am not made of money.

If you don't count a screen/mouse/keyboard/speakers, you can actually get a computer that'll play this game for about 400-600 U.S if you look about for cheap parts.

However, there is no way to make this mod or any major mod playable on your hardware alas. It's a miracle you can even play native.

El-Diablito said:
Deyshawn said:
Meteora said:
Deyshawn said:
El-Diablito said:

If you don't count a screen/mouse/keyboard/speakers, you can actually get a computer that'll play this game for about 400-600 U.S if you look about for cheap parts.

However, there is no way to make this mod or any major mod playable on your hardware alas. It's a miracle you can even play native.

Trust me, onboard graphics can play modern games. Albeit at the lowest settings and pretty much running at 10-15 fps or lower, things that pretty much make the game unplayable.

M&B doesn't seem very graphics intensive. Its the CPU that matters with how much number crunching it does with all those troops on the fields.

How available HDD space do you have on your various partitions? And which is your windows? Spyware can also slow you down, defrag might be a good idea too.

Back
Top Bottom