Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a big problem.I download a europe mode beta 7 and install on my game I can play the game,but when i try to save my game it give me a errorand kick me out of the game.Please help me.My version of the game is 1.134 :!:  I try to find a update 1.158 but i can't find it.I can't find a update how to convert my game from 1.134 to 1.158.

Dude...here's the link:

http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Warband

By the way I play on 1.153 and it's pretty flawless.  I'll wait to see if they go another patch after 1.158...  looking at the changelog, i'm not yet inspired to upgrade just yet.

Wait, wait, wait...
Please be a bit more subtle than that.
You are probably talking about the cracked version of Warband, but (as you probably know) piracy is illegal.
If I had the pirated version, I certainly wouldn't go on the public forum boards saying I need a crack or a CD key.
Better delete your post, and I'll delete mine.

:eek: :eek: noo i don't talk about a pirated version,i have a original game but in this post  http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Warband i think that this is a not a official update and when i instal it it will start to want a sd key.In the past i had instal a one update  and then it start to want me a NEW sd key.My old sd key  doesn't work and then i  had to preinstall my computer. When i go in my home i will downald it and will see.I just want to find a update ho to update my game and to can play the one of the best mode-Europe mod.I can tell that this is one of the best forums for Warband  just how fast react. Thank you for quick answers,I relay love this  game,I'm from Bulgaria and in our servers doesn't have a good players,if some people can tell me a official server i will play online.And finally please help me with this error because this mod is realy cool i love to be  the bulgarian vassal i this error just kill me

best regards:S.Delchev

Hmmm... odd.
It's the official release, no doubt about it.
If someone else has this problem + solution, please share.

Yes,Yes it's realy odd.I read realy much forums ask realy much people but none can tell me how to fix.And then i start to think that my version of the game is old.I start to search a update and then i find a update, install the update and then it start to want me a NEW sd key.Before 3 days i preinstall my PC install again the game and now i ask you people in this forum is there  someone ho can help me.Now i will downald this update and will hope that i will can play without any problems

Hello.

I have a problem with mi mod europe 1200 beta 9, when i open the mod, it charge the textures the mod send a error with textures: unable to open texture file textures womanface_young_new.dds. Maybe it´s because i play with the version 1.143?

Hello. I have a problem with mi mod europe 1200 beta 9, when i open the mod, it charge the textures the mod send a error with textures: unable to open texture file textures womanface_young_new.dds.
Here. Read.
If it still doesn't work, then... well... fu*k.

Maybe it´s because i play with the version 1.143?
Upgrade to 1.153 or 1.158 anyway?

Haven't read the whole bug thread so I am sorry if this one is known already. If I enter a tournament as a member of a noble team there are no oponents... So I win the tournament and get 9000 denars for free which is kind of nice but probably not meant to... Normal pitfights work well though...

Aethelflaed said:
Haven't read the whole bug thread so I am sorry if this one is known already. If I enter a tournament as a member of a noble team there are no oponents... So I win the tournament and get 9000 denars for free which is kind of nice but probably not meant to... Normal pitfights work well though...
I noticed that after changing , in the camp menu , the frequency of tournaments ,they never worked properly again . In normal tournaments I go to the city , I can join the feast but never the tournament itself . In team tournaments I can join but an opponent never appears. It kind of ruined my save games because I never managed to fix that and no one knew how to, when I asked in the forum . Or at least I got no answer ..... 

@Aethelflaed & Jason L.
Noble tournaments are bugged.
Sometimes they work, but sometimes don't.
Korinov once said that it would need a major overhaul of the tournament system, in order to make everything work, so naturally, it's not a priority right now.

I entered to the County of Toulouse as a vassal and i realized that there are no women to marry. When i enter to the notes and i see each Toulousian lord and the king's pages, none of them have a family (wife, daughter,etc.)

I'm not sure if I'm correct, but a few years ago, I remember doing research for the Ladies for most of the factions.
I remember that I skipped researching Toulousian (and most of French) Ladies because Cesar de Quart said that he already made an incredibly detailed family relations for those factions.
He sent it to Cruger (our then-leader), but he later resigned, and left Korinov in charge.
Whether Cesar gave Korinov that research, I do not know (or don't remember), but the fact is, Toulouse will have them in the future, but currently doesn't.

mihailo.razvigor said:
I'm not sure if I'm correct, but a few years ago, I remember doing research for the Ladies for most of the factions.
I remember that I skipped researching Toulousian (and most of French) Ladies because Cesar de Quart said that he already made an incredibly detailed family relations for those factions.
He sent it to Cruger (our then-leader), but he later resigned, and left Korinov in charge.
Whether Cesar gave Korinov that research, I do not know (or don't remember), but the fact is, Toulouse will have them in the future, but currently doesn't.

Thanks for the info.

I am having an issue with loading textures, they were all in the textures folder, only to get a error pop up message saying "couldn't load **the texture** and the game just crashed and closed, where is the crash log found? so I can post what is on there

Subitai said:
Is this village to castle setup on purpose or is it just an error of similar names?

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Subitai/Mount%20%20Blade%20Warband/mb2.jpg

In the PIC...the castle "Carisbrooke" has a village "newport"  but it is next to "Cardiff"

and vice versa...I also discovered that "Cardiff" also has a village named "newport" but it's located WAY OVER next to
"Carisbrooke"

Do they need to be switched?

"O"

This explains why the cultures of the two Newport villages are reversed, this is something I noticed (and reported) at least a couple of times in previous versions, never occurred to me they might belong to the wrong castle as well.

Can't load the game!

Hi guys, my problem is that i can't load the game. First time im playing the game it was 20 minutes and it was all okay then i wanted to reload the game and my game just crashed and told RUNTIME ERROR (that error is for all mods). And i delete rgl_config from documents/warband and unselect from options menu LOAD MENU TEXTURES ON DEMAND and i joined the game and first screen on loading the page it just crashed and wont join the game only said: Mount&Blade Warband is crashed we are searching for the problem and nothing, always the same. Please help me! I really want to play this mod!

Best regards,
Aleksandar!

Back
Top Bottom