Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

mihailo.razvigor said:
In fact, my answering to your question has disrupted a perfect balance of our work hours, so thanks to you, the new release will be pushed back for another week.
I hope you are happy - you just made thousands of E1200 players cry in horror.

Burn this man, burn bojanantic immediately, show no mercy! Or send him to my dungeon, I'll make him squeak a little before he'll meet my executioner.

And you, Europe 1200 team, work hard and do not be disturbed by lesser folk. When you finish your mod I'll spare no expenses to reward you, I'll give you land and titles.

Aquila SPQR said:
mihailo.razvigor said:
In fact, my answering to your question has disrupted a perfect balance of our work hours, so thanks to you, the new release will be pushed back for another week.
I hope you are happy - you just made thousands of E1200 players cry in horror.

Burn this man, burn bojanantic immediately, show no mercy! Or send him to my dungeon, I'll make him squeak a little before he'll meet my executioner.

And you, Europe 1200 team, work hard and do not be disturbed by lesser folk. When you finish your mod I'll spare no expenses to reward you, I'll give you land and titles.

:grin:

You're mod is awesome. I just wanna know if u still work on it and if there will be new beta or not because it's been long since u made one and i really wanna know if u doing or not. Thanks and awesome mod!

I think we'll release the new beta once the Byzantine Empire is done. It won't be a huge update, and considering how long it's been, it may feel a bit underwhelming, but this is still alive at least.

Loving this mod! It's only a pity that the lag in the campaign map is so huge specially when I ctrl + space... but oh well, guess it's a fair trade considering the immensity of it!

I was looking for a mod like this, where i can play as any baltic tribe (you missed some). It looks like i wasnt looking in right places. Any ways i hope it IS amazing because now im just downloading it
After instaling.
Yes, the mod is very resource hungry

I'm trying out beta 9 at the moment and it randomly stops and starts every few seconds while crossing the map. Is there a fix for this?

GeneralBacon said:
I'm trying out beta 9 at the moment and it randomly stops and starts every few seconds while crossing the map. Is there a fix for this?
No, the game lags because of the huge amount of lords and factiosn. It also depends on your machine of course how much it lags. You may want to try the suggestions you find in the first post of the bug reports for people with crashes (though you are not having any).

Can't wait for ye to finish the map! I'll definitely download when you're out of beta (I'm generally cautious with mods that way)... Hope you eventually get around to adding Byzantium and this looks EPIC!!!!!

Korinov said:
I think we'll release the new beta once the Byzantine Empire is done. It won't be a huge update, and considering how long it's been, it may feel a bit underwhelming, but this is still alive at least.
you shouldnt have wasted lots of time with Byzantine Empire i am still going to crush it and make it mine... :cool:

I appreciate your work on this mod but I'm a bit disappoint you stopped updating the mod's moddb page, since it's the first result people get when googling Europe 1200.

Is there any news on development of this mod? I haven't seen a progress update for a long time but I'm really looking forward to having the Byzantines in it.

This mod has certainly been on cryogenic status for months. I was much busier than expected between May and July, and when I was done with college some personal issues sucked out most of my remaining free time (nothing really serious, don't worry).

I'm beginning to get back on track again, but first I need to review what I was doing when I stopped working on the mod. I'll take me a few days, but there will be some news soon  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom