Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Will this mod work with M&B Warband 1.160?

I have Warband in Steam + I have a Mac, so I think I cannot use the older versions of Warband.

Look on the bright side : I honestly started to think Korinov entered gates of Valhala. Now since hes here Im confident that things get more lively soon. Btw I made some nice suggestion so if u have time read them they all sound good and would improve game lots http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,292943.0.html
Im glad you are back with us Korinov <3

est333 said:
Will this mod work with M&B Warband 1.160?

I have Warband in Steam + I have a Mac, so I think I cannot use the older versions of Warband.
I am pretty sure, there won't be a problem as it is a minor update.

Korinov said:
est333 said:
Where do I put the Europe 1200 folder if I have Warband in Steam?

Steam/SteamApps/common/Mount&Blade Warband/Modules

Thanks...

There's one problem though, the game crashes while loading textures, during the start-up screen.

Graet news mod  is alive :grin: ,  im lose in it :shock: refresing site for new update for weeks.
We wellcome this great news and hope next relise is behinde the corner, God wills it!!!

est333 here are some fixes for crashes ,
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142777.0.html

Can someone help me pleasse , im looking for an editor just to edit and increase the troops in towns and castles for Europe 1200 beta 9 , like making London for example from 200 troops to 1000 troops...    I tried Morghs editor but there is a 'run time error 9 script out of range' .

You have to increase the wealth of the castles and towns. I remember seeing it in the 82 tweaks thread but not sure how this mod will react to it. If you try it make sure to have a back up of that part of the module.

Hi!

I'm a new member to the forum. I would like to report a bug when playing as Serbia and going to war with Venice. The lords went out to conquer Hvar island fort but got stuck near the sea. I could not reach Hvar myself to i had to teleport there with a cheat. After i took that one myself, the lords tried to cross the sea again and got stuck. The game wont allow me to make a screenshot. The lords are now stuck in the middle of the sea on their way to Cherso island. There are also many caravans stuck going from the north coast of Albania to Italy. They cant enter the sea and are just standing on the coast.

There is also a bug with quests that guild masters give out. They say that travelers are attacked by a certain lord. Immediately after you take the quest, it fails saying that someone else took care of the bandits. The lord in question is colored blue for the rest of the game

Hope these issues get looked at.

desert hamster said:
Hi!

I'm a new member to the forum. I would like to report a bug when playing as Serbia and going to war with Venice. The lords went out to conquer Hvar island fort but got stuck near the sea. I could not reach Hvar myself to i had to teleport there with a cheat. After i took that one myself, the lords tried to cross the sea again and got stuck. The game wont allow me to make a screenshot. The lords are now stuck in the middle of the sea on their way to Cherso island. There are also many caravans stuck going from the north coast of Albania to Italy. They cant enter the sea and are just standing on the coast.

There is also a bug with quests that guild masters give out. They say that travelers are attacked by a certain lord. Immediately after you take the quest, it fails saying that someone else took care of the bandits. The lord in question is colored blue for the rest of the game

Hope these issues get looked at.

Hello desert hamster and welcome, that being said...

You're encouraged to please look at the sticky threads on the main E1200 page.  Namely "Bug Reports - E1200 Warband..."

* the water crossing bug

You'll find allot of answers reading the thread... take your time it's worth it.

Btw, about that find a specific lord quest:  I had asked that very same question a yr ago: 

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142777.1470.html  Post #1484  scroll down.

Any work on the project?
I know the next update was supposed to bring Byzantine Empire to the world.
Nice mod here, one of the better ones, sadly if nobody works on it anymore :sad:

The only news can come from Korinov (since he's the only one working on the updates) and he hasn't been in the forum since late September. Until he comes back, the mod is sadly in hybernation...

NikeBG said:
The only news can come from Korinov (since he's the only one working on the updates) and he hasn't been in the forum since late September. Until he comes back, the mod is sadly in hybernation...

this mod is amazing, I hope the dev/devs come back and they're okay

I've been watching this forum for the last few weeks as I'm very interested in this mod's development (but I'm sure you've already had enough people saying that). I got this mod a few years ago and loved it from the go, you guys have been / are onto something great here and the fact that its still a work in progress and that the team is still active and responds on the forum speaks volumes, not to mention your commitment to realism.

I have picked up MB again after not touching it for ages (at least a year and a half) and all I feel like playing on my PC is E1200 still after all this time. Playing as Portugal is fun!

I don't usually comment in forums but I thought I'd mention this so you know that your work is still being enjoyed and appreciated. Thank you for all the hard work you all must have put in, and best of luck with the upcoming stuff.

P.S. Does anyone have the Portuguese troop tree?

Back
Top Bottom