Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

I really want to play your game! The only problem is, that even though I've tried installing the module and overwriting the material file, it some how doesn't work. :S
It doesn't go past "processing INI file" and I get some sort of error. Do you know what to do?

Finally!!!!!
Great news guys, will try it asap!

Additionally, the download works perfect with more then 4MB/s :grin:
it was done in a second^^

Thank you already for your much appreciated work!!!!

Maybe I should make an announcement on Mod DB telling there is a beta out...

Maybe not make it downloadable there, but put a link to the repository.

Can you tell us when the first patch it will be released, thks.
And congratulation for the good work.

Serbian said:
which patch i need to have in order to play ?

I'm using the latest one...
1.132 I think. It works ok.

Btw, great work guys!

Although it might seem small, on the contrary, I think there's really a lot of stuff in the mod with such a small team, and with so much detail. Especially the Strategic map I imagine was a lot of trouble to get through...

Anyways, I'll be very anxious for the next patch. If you allow me, I'd suggest you to make a thread in other game's forums, if you still don't have one. Would probably draw more people to MB.

One last thing: I'm trying to use the "more metal sound" mod; however, on the world map, instead of getting hoofs sounds I get screaming when the player icon walks. Any idea about this?

Same. I think that delves further into an area that the e1200 team doesn't intend to go though. I could be mistaken on that. However, I think we should search for an answer elsewhere besides the DL thread for this mod :smile: I'm sure they have more important things to worry about -- like that next build.

Back
Top Bottom