THE RIGHTEOUS WAR AGAINST THE UNJUST!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orion said:
RobertMUGABE said:
and not the friends who have held his hand this entire thread. Thanks.

If you don't want their attention, stop calling them out. That's a pretty basic concept.

Anyways, if what you wanted was a role-playing basis for an online campaign, why didn't you stylize it a bit more and put it in more of a historical context? You could have been creative and written an interesting short story about this conflict you and Gowe have, and the entire thing could have been a light-hearted allegory poking fun at both sides.

Instead it appears to the casual forumite that you flew off the hook because somebody on the internet made you mad, and further it looks like you're trying desperately to justify what you've done with pages of "proof" and "evidence." You recognize that this thread is a failed attempt, so I'd recommend if you truly want to follow through with this that you spend a little time being creative and approach the issue with a lighter attitude.

I see some people actually make this forum their life huh?

Man this whole clan section is role play.. Do you really think "Orion" is your actual name? Is your online reputation with other clans real??  Hey I am just playing the game how it can be played so I declared war and this game is about war so why not. Every war needs justification in my opinion so I put some proof down. However if a clan wants to conqueor another than that is fine too. Its part of the game.

Lol I see no point to role play inside role play.. Your name isnt really Orion and you dont look like your avatar.. and trust me.. My name isnt Mugabe and I dont look anything like my avater lol. Its a game about war.. so I declared war.. If he doesnt fight then I count that as a win since thats how the game can be played.

There is a difference between Role Play and Playing a gmae without your real identity.
Puppy is my real name, and heres a pciture.

puppy.jpg

RobertMUGABE said:

Man this whole clan section is role play.. Do you really think "Orion" is your actual name? Is your online reputation with other clans real??  Hey I am just playing the game how it can be played so I declared war and this game is about war so why not. Every war needs justification in my opinion so I put some proof down. However if a clan wants to conqueor another than that is fine too. Its part of the game.

Lol I see no point to role play inside role play.. Your name isnt really Orion and you dont look like your avatar.. and trust me.. My name isnt Mugabe and I dont look anything like my avater lol. Its a game about war.. so I declared war.. If he doesnt fight then I count that as a win since thats how the game can be played.

So, I told you once you were being a fool. You ignored me, and continued to be a fool. I called you on it again, and you kept doing what you do best. I finally decided to give you an alternative without calling you a fool, trying to help you resolve the situation you've found yourself in, and what do I get?

I get personal attacks. Great. Again, your entire post is without a point and all you manage to do with it is annoy someone else that isn't even related to the original topic. The subject of this thread (Gowe) has come and gone, and told you he isn't interested. You continue on because you are a troll. Ever since you first signed up on this forum, Mugabe, you have been a troll. I remember your SSGH topic, claiming you defeated half a dozen or more clans and that you're the best in Warband. You couldn't even get 6 people to a scrim. In fact, you couldn't get 6 people to do anything because you didn't have that many members. You made SSGH and tried to flaunt your epenis, and you hopped into other clan servers and harangued them into playing a match with you when you couldn't even muster the necessary number of people. All you did was try to bother people enough to pay attention to you.

That's still what you're doing. You're just trying to bother people to get them to pay attention to you. You've gotten 15 pages of attention for this effort alone. Congratulations. If I didn't chronically fall for the bait, I probably wouldn't have posted more than once in this topic. Stop spouting your incoherent drivel, Mugabe. Anything to do with clans at all isn't part of the game. There is no built-in support for clans or even acknowledgment of clans in the game. You cannot justify this 15 page attention-getting scheme as "part of the game," because TaleWorlds didn't design petty clan drama as part of Warband.

I will offer you one bit of advice, though all of my past dealings with you should have taught me not to by now: Don't make assumptions. You don't know what I look like, you don't know what my name is. Given, my name isn't Orion, but you'd **** bricks if I was actually Captain America.

Orion said:
RobertMUGABE said:

So, I told you once you were being a fool. You ignored me, and continued to be a fool. I called you on it again, and you kept doing what you do best. I finally decided to give you an alternative without calling you a fool, trying to help you resolve the situation you've found yourself in, and what do I get?

I get personal attacks. Great. Again, your entire post is without a point and all you manage to do with it is annoy someone else that isn't even related to the original topic. The subject of this thread (Gowe) has come and gone, and told you he isn't interested. You continue on because you are a troll. Ever since you first signed up on this forum, Mugabe, you have been a troll. I remember your SSGH topic, claiming you defeated half a dozen or more clans and that you're the best in Warband. You couldn't even get 6 people to a scrim. In fact, you couldn't get 6 people to do anything because you didn't have that many members. You made SSGH and tried to flaunt your epenis, and you hopped into other clan servers and harangued them into playing a match with you when you couldn't even muster the necessary number of people. All you did was try to bother people enough to pay attention to you.

That's still what you're doing. You're just trying to bother people to get them to pay attention to you. You've gotten 15 pages of attention for this effort alone. Congratulations. If I didn't chronically fall for the bait, I probably wouldn't have posted more than once in this topic. Stop spouting your incoherent drivel, Mugabe. Anything to do with clans at all isn't part of the game. There is no built-in support for clans or even acknowledgment of clans in the game. You cannot justify this 15 page attention-getting scheme as "part of the game," because TaleWorlds didn't design petty clan drama as part of Warband.

I will offer you one bit of advice, though all of my past dealings with you should have taught me not to by now: Don't make assumptions. You don't know what I look like, you don't know what my name is. Given, my name isn't Orion, but you'd **** bricks if I was actually Captain America.

Wow you really do take this seriously huh? I never meant to "personally attack you" but since you did take it as a personal attack then what can I say. Orion is not really your name and your avatar is not you.. I will assume that for everyone because I think only an idiot would make a profile with their actual face and real name and all their actual information on the internet..  Lol and I dont think you really read what I just told you did I?? Multiplayer can be played how you want to play it really. Just like you said "There is no built in clan system" So ANYONE can play multiplayer how they want. The rules for scrims?? Those are all made by players and they are not really "official" since anyone can change them and play how they want. And It really is all role play. Look at all the clans. Balion mercenaries have a back story and there is a guy named "Mad_Dawg" leading it.. Thats not his real name, or do you actually think thats his real name and he looks like his avatar? Lol he is role playing it. Same goes for Gk. They have a back story and "Sir_Gowe" is leading it.. That is definately not his name, and he does not look like a tiger in his avatar. He is just role playing that character.

All I see is clans making up these back stories about how they were really derived from "Calradia" and are "competetive"
Well if those two words go together I see no excuse to back down from a War in a War game. War_Band. In the single player which is actually set in Calradia I can go to a castle and declare WAR, I can raid a village to declare WAR, I can defend my self from kingdoms that want to declare WAR. So there is no excuse. This is multiplayer and my clan is a competetive clan just like Gowes. I declare war on him, he accepts and fights or he puts up the white flag. Simple.

And every time you and these other balions and few hobos call me a troll I have been loling. Because all your posts are flames and trolling. How much do the few of you fuss when you dont get your way or when other people want to play the game differently from you? As if you all own the community or something. Flaaaaming... Trrrooollling.. Then being hypocrites by calling me a troll my self blahahaha.

Ahh geez.  I haven't posted here...how am I thrown into this?  :neutral:
RobertMUGABE said:
Balion mercenaries have a back story and there is a guy named "Mad_Dawg" leading it..
And every time you and these other balions and few hobos call me a troll I have been loling. Because all your posts are flames and trolling. How much do the few of you fuss when you dont get your way or when other people want to play the game differently from you? As if you all own the community or something. Flaaaaming... Trrrooollling.. Then being hypocrites by calling me a troll my self blahahaha.
You "personally attacked" Orion as much as Gowe personally attacked you.  By your logic Orion has the right to 15 pages of carp thread that you've been entitled to.  You can't have it both ways.  Either the stuff people say matter or it doesn't.  By denouncing Orion's offense from your comments you equivically void your own claims from the OP.

Agree with Orion, since SSGH noone has taken you seriously mate and this isn't helping.

Maybe take your own advice about the Forums...
RobertMUGABE said:
Why dont you all just stop trash talking one another and just do a battle to settle it all or a war. What the game is about so do it! Stop trolling one another and flaming.

and follow your own rules during matches...
doodocoff said:
The rules of the thunder bringers are as follows:
6. Never trash talk your opponents unless retaliating!

and keep the hypocritical accusations of being a hypocritic within the logical realm of rational instead of the self-righteously exempt interpretation in which it now resides.

Mad_Dawg said:
RobertMUGABE said:
Why dont you all just stop trash talking one another and just do a battle to settle it all or a war. What the game is about so do it! Stop trolling one another and flaming.

doodocoff said:
Mad, I love you. <3

Take your own advice dude.
RobertMUGABE said:
but I am tired of people just flaming and talking trash without anything to back that up. So why dont you just close the mouths

Ariel of Yalen said:
Mad_Dawg said:
RobertMUGABE said:

doodocoff said:
Mad, I love you. <3

Take your own advice dude.
RobertMUGABE said:
but I am tired of people just flaming and talking trash without anything to back that up. So why dont you just close the mouths

blahahaha!! That shows absoloutly nothing! Thanks a lot for showing me what I stand for but back to what I asked you to show. Where have I trash talked without backing it up?

Mad_Dawg said:
RobertMUGABE said:
Balion mercenaries have a back story and there is a guy named "Mad_Dawg" leading it..
You "personally attacked" Orion as much as Gowe personally attacked you.  By your logic Orion has the right to 15 pages of carp thread that you've been entitled to.  You can't have it both ways.  Either the stuff people say matter or it doesn't.  By denouncing Orion's offense from your comments you equivically void your own claims from the OP.

Agree with Orion, since SSGH noone has taken you seriously mate and this isn't helping.

RobertMUGABE said:

doodocoff said:

and keep the hypocritical accusations of being a hypocritic within the logical realm of rational instead of the self-righteously exempt interpretation in which it now resides.

In that case maddawg lets just go to war then and settle it on the battle field. same rules as I made in the war against gowe will apply to our war. Accept or fly the white flag like gowe.

Enough flaming.

RobertMUGABE said:
blahahaha!! That shows absoloutly nothing! Thanks a lot for showing me what I stand for but back to what I asked you to show. Where have I trash talked without backing it up?

Rofl. He just ignored pretty much everything mad and orion said.

EDIT: FINE WE PLAY RIGHT NOAW IN US_CTF SERVER!!!!!!

EDIT 2: YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP WITHIN 3 SECONDS OF MY ACCUSATION, YOU SURRENDER!!!!!!!

(hint: those edits were making fun of you)

Mr.X said:
RobertMUGABE said:

Are we surprised? :razz:

RobertMUGABE said:

Don't worry, you haven't yet seen my ture trollish nature. :grin:

Mr.X said:

Well...that's what you do when you can't prove yourself "justified" and other wrong.

And as far as war...we've done that plenty mate.  I've had about enough war with you, sir.

Balion - 13 vs TBG - 3        10-1-10
Balion, DoF - 10  vs  TKoV, TBG - 4  10-15-10
Balion, PRT, GK, DC - 13  vs  TBG, KoA, TKoV - 0  10-22-10
Balion & PRT - 10  vs  TBG & TKoV - 3  10-24-10

Seige Duel Event Results:
1st = Balion Mercenaries 2-0
4th = Thunder Bringer Guard 0-2

Mad_Dawg said:
doodocoff said:

Hahahahaha  :lol:

Mad_Dawg said:
Mr.X said:

Well...that's what you do when you can't prove yourself "justified" and other wrong.

And as far as war...we've done that plenty mate.  I've had about enough war with you, sir.

:roll:

Mr.X said:

EDIT 2: YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP WITHIN 3 SECONDS OF MY ACCUSATION, YOU SURRENDER!!!!!!!

Congratz on the victory.
Well deserved

I'm from a EU clan so I can't really be botherd by this. But damn some people are persistent.

No matter what happends now it will be hard for the TBG to earn some respect from other clans or even getting a battle for the fun of it. They will either refuse because they think bad of you or accept because they want to make a fool out of the TBG.

Either way around this 'WAR' you've been talking about is lost and you haven't even started fighting yet.  :neutral:

Fighting on the battlefield is only half the battle here in taleworlds and ignoring posts made by others because you can't talk your way out of it is not accepted amongst members. Say what you want but you have angered some really big and popular clans by making a dramathread over a 'clanmatch'.

Victory or Valhalla!

Sincerely,

KB

Mr.X said:
RobertMUGABE said:

Nice victory.

Mad_Dawg said:
Mr.X said:

Nice you beat us well done. we beat you on occasions as well

TBG v Balion 7-2 2-6
TBG,TKOV v Balion,GK 3-0 1-3 3-0

I honestly dont care about wins or losses its the fact that instead of flaming why dont you just play the game. But if you want to flame me as of now then lets have an official war. Dont look at scrims and say those are wars unless thats how you want to play the game then I could do the same and say the ones we beat you in were wars and we won too. doesnt make a difference either way I am happy we played and had some competetive matches. Thats what the game is about.

killer-blead said:
I'm from a EU clan so I can't really be botherd by this. But damn some people are persistent.

No matter what happends now it will be hard for the TBG to earn some respect from other clans or even getting a battle for the fun of it. They will either refuse because they think bad of you or accept because they want to make a fool out of the TBG.

Either way around this 'WAR' you've been talking about is lost and you haven't even started fighting yet.  :neutral:

Fighting on the battlefield is only half the battle here in taleworlds and ignoring posts made by others because you can't talk your way out of it is not accepted amongst members. Say what you want but you have angered some really big and popular clans by making a dramathread over a 'clanmatch'.

Victory or Valhalla!

Sincerely,

KB

And to this I am just going to say thats not how things are done by YOU in taleworlds. You can do what ever you want on taleworlds nothing is official. But I brought up before how this isss WAR_BAND and all these clans have stories refering to calradia.. In calradia single player atleast war can be declared all over the place. And if people get angry about all this then so what its a game and I suggest we have some war just like the game is about. This is a huuuuuge OFF TOPIC subject from what this post is about so let me come back to that. Accept Gowe or put up the white flag I say again.
Mr.X said:
RobertMUGABE said:

Yea nice job thats not exactly how I said I would declare wars but if you want to do it that way then fine.

More flaming as usual :smile: you must feel good about your self now.
Mad_Dawg said:
RobertMUGABE said:

RobertMUGABE said:

doodocoff said:

lol I have no need to really respond to thsi except for saying lets have a war then since you are going to start flaming just like the rest of all of the balions who came on here. So lets have an official war. I am here to play the game so why not play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom