Xtra-Scary Halloween Xtravaganza

Users who are viewing this thread

The X-Server Proudly Presents!!
The Xtra-Scary Halloween Xtravaganza!!

Date : 10-31-10 Sunday
Time : Beginning @ 3:00pm eastern - Until
Event Details:  This event will feature two Mod's that create a spooky and eerie gameplay.  Hunt Mod and Zombie:Invasion.
Schedule :
Invasion will run from 3:00pm est - 6:00pm est.
Hunt Mod from 6:00pm - until

This is an open event that at this time will not require registration.  It is open to clans and individuals.  It will be highly administrated so we expect everyone to be on good behavior and just have a good time.  I would, however, like to get a feel for who to expect to attend so posting in the coming thread is appreciated. 

Yoshiboy has been gracious enough to put a little work into Hunt Mod to increase the stability when switching maps and will also set the maps so they are at night.  Big THANK YOU to Yoshiboy!

Ensure you download the latest version at the link below.
Mod Download Links
Hunt Mod 1.31
Invasion 1.31

Download, install, and test the Mod before the event.  Get ready for a great time!  :razz:

PRT Vent Info
Name:    PRT Vent
Host:    216.6.226.103
Port:    7951

I'll try to be there for at least a bit of invasion. Hunt I WILL attend for as long as possible. Last time was awesome! Even if my stupid microphone is broken.  :evil:

Archevious said:
I'll try to be there for at least a bit of invasion. Hunt I WILL attend for as long as possible. Last time was awesome! Even if my stupid microphone is broken.  :evil:
HAH! i haz done it! I won't be the only hobo there!!

Back
Top Bottom