MP Native Nirecotive 2.5 - now all features hostable!

Users who are viewing this thread

In Nirecotive lite3.1.0 version, clientside weather still doesn't work. :sad:

And Barrel script's items equipment also has bug.
In dedicate server, weapons equipt very well but armors equipment doesn't work :neutral:
(Normal hosting has no bug)

# items door
ALIAS weaponstand.blade    1051
ALIAS weaponstand.lord        1053

# items
VAR blade      431
VAR lord_coat  217

#
LABEL use weaponstand.blade 
Agent_equip_item user blade        <------ It works very well (weapon)

LABEL use weaponstand.lord           
Agent_equip_item user lord_coat    <------ It doesn't work (armor)

# Setting scene prop hit points to make them undestructible
Scene_prop_set_hit_points weaponstand.blade    0 9999
Scene_prop_set_hit_points weaponstand.lord        0 9999

help me genius guy  :roll:

+ admin chat also doesn't work..

KR_Phantom[V] said:

Can you elaborate on that? Probably it is due to TW coding

And Barrel script's items equipment also has bug.
In dedicate server, weapons equipt very well but armors equipment doesn't work.....
(Normal hosting has no bug)

# items door
ALIAS weaponstand.blade    1051
ALIAS weaponstand.lord        1053

# items
VAR blade      431
VAR lord_coat  217

#
LABEL use weaponstand.blade 
Agent_equip_item user blade        <------ It works very well (weapon)

LABEL use weaponstand.lord           
Agent_equip_item user lord_coat    <------ It doesn't work (armor)

# Setting scene prop hit points to make them undestructible
Scene_prop_set_hit_points weaponstand.blade    0 9999
Scene_prop_set_hit_points weaponstand.lord        0 9999

help me genius man....

Iirc, the Armor is applied but you dont get the visual update (i.e. someone joining after you equip the armor should see it). Try fading the agent in and out - I remember Nireco talking about that.

You need to click outside the textfield hitting enter to send the message. I don't know why, though.

nekit996 said:
SORRY! i was download this mod, but i dont have neew armor! I have new weather, but there no armor
There should be heraldic mail (, if the server is set to allow it (ZHG servers should be set so)). Other armours are only available through empty handed gift + luck (, which is activated by having no equipment selected from equipment menu (right click on all of them)).

KR_Phantom[V] said:
At least it won't take effect until map change / rejoin, because it's not possible to set weather in the middle of a map. If it's not that and the server is not set to disallow client side weather, then I'm not sure what is causing it.

tmos said:

Iirc, the Armor is applied but you dont get the visual update (i.e. someone joining after you equip the armor should see it). Try fading the agent in and out - I remember Nireco talking about that.
Yes, the missing visual update is because how TW has implemented the engine. The best guess to get around it is that fading, but I can't be sure about that, as I have never tested that. If someone joins the server after you have acquired the armour, that person will see you having the armour.

Nice to see that someone is at least trying to use the barrel script.

tmos said:

You need to click outside the textfield hitting enter to send the message. I don't know why, though.
I never bothered to figure out how to get around that, as figuring it out was too much work...

Could u upload the full module system with ur mod, because I badly need to use it with my own mod to make a new year party event with ur costumes.

Sorry with being so late with the matter. The source code can now be found through the link below. Already warned there that the source code is messy and I most likely can't, want or don't have time to help figuring our parts of it.

http://www.zendarhunters.tk/showthread.php?tid=592

Sir_Sergi said:
How can you "slay" a person if you are an admin?

No direct way to do that, but you can select a player from F9 score board view, change the player's team to something else and change it back to what it was.

I want to download this mod..

however, if for example I have downloaded another native mod like neogk, can I install them both and play with boths mods or there will be problems?

The link in the OP works fine and the version on mbrepository has been updated on 26. July to work with 1.157.

I did something and it said block menu on and it said I could choose my equipment and stuff. How do I replicate and use this?

Heya, i decided to try this mod on our server Clan_Cameron.
However, i can't find the "Nirecotive default setter" anywhere.. Is it supposed to be included in the latest version, or am i just plain stupid.. :neutral:
I downloaded 3.2.3 version.
I'd really like to set the defaults, so i wouldn't have to adjust everything everytime the server starts.

I'm thinkin of putting up a customized CTF server and this mod seems to be the best choice. For now i'm just testing what all beautiful this mod can do.

Nireco said:
Muzzle of CC said:

Seems that I have been neglecting checking this thread a bit too much. Need to configure notifications for it, I guess. I answered you on mbrepo.

Yes you did. Thanks for the answers.
I'll post those under this spoiler in case someone else is wondering the same thing.

Muzzle wrote:

Is the "Nirecotive default setter" supposed to be included in the latest version?
I couldn't find it. Would surely make it easier to admin the server, since the map rotation cycle tends to get messed everytime i change the scene manually.

It seems that the name has changed at some point and the current tool is called newniriniter.py. It should be included in the Tools.zip within the Nirecotive zip. newnirvars.txt contains the definitions for the values and the tool writes an initialization script based on those. The map rotation defining tools are a bit lacking, so you probably want to set 0 to persistent game type. That should tell it to use Native rotation defined in server configuration file.

Another question is about the weather.. I'd like to have random weather, but without any rain.
If i disable random weather, the sun position doesn't ever change.
I'd only like the sun position to change randomly..
I suppose you never coded the possibility to have random weather without rain, but is there a possibility to completely disable the weather system, so that the sun position would be as it was made to be in the scene.
Since i don't want to have rain, i now have to adjust the "round day time" manually to get some changes on the sun position.

Has been a long time since I touched the random weather code. The controls for the randomisation definitely seems lacking.

The sun position doesn't get saved to the scene by the editor. Or at least I have the impression that it doesn't. Might be also good to know that NativeNative clients will always see the typical midday with no rain. In addition, anyone joining in the middle of map might see something else, as the weather information is sent at the end of previous round due to some issues.

Back
Top Bottom