MP Native Nirecotive 2.5 - now all features hostable!

Users who are viewing this thread

We'll be having a Nirecotive-CTF night on our server this Saturday.

See http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,104153.msg3415959.html#msg3415959 for more info!

HI, peeps are asking "why blahblah teams unbalanced-blah I got switched" (I forgot).....But I couldn't tell them because I forgot :grin:
Please tell them here/or on server rules how it works/why.

Thel said:
HI, peeps are asking "why blahblah teams unbalanced-blah I got switched" (I forgot).....But I couldn't tell them because I forgot :grin:
Please tell them here/or on server rules how it works/why.

Even number doesn't mean even teams. The autobalance script takes teamscore into calculation. If the attackers get the Castle 5 times in a row, it's clear that the defenders need some help, so the server auto-balances accordingly, putting more people to the defending faction.

It should already be mentioned in FAQ on server welcome message that autobalance takes team scores into calculation.

One problem, which the script causes is when it balances all players to one team. It will be fixed on next version (thanks to Have_At_Thee_OL for being too good for the autobalance script).

This is an awesome mod :grin:
Are you planning to upload the server setting files?
I cant find the server to play.

RLKnight said:

The "ZHG" server currently has Nirecotive on it.

RLKnight said:

Currently no plans to make server module publicly available. Though, you are the first one to even ask that.

As said, ZHG server is running the mod, but for non-European players that might have quite high ping (If I guessed correctly, you are non-European?).

Nireco said:
RLKnight said:

Currently no plans to make server module publicly available. Though, you are the first one to even ask that.

As said, ZHG server is running the mod, but for non-European players that might have quite high ping (If I guessed correctly, you are non-European?).

Thanks for reply.

I've played a few games in ZHG server today.
It was fun, but I've got 250+ ping there because I live in japan.

Other many japanese players want to play this mod with low ping.
So It would be great if you can release the server version.

Whatever, I gotta love this mod :grin:

RLKnight said:
Thanks for reply.

I've played a few games in ZHG server today.
It was fun, but I've got 250+ ping there because I live in japan.

Other many japanese players want to play this mod with low ping.
So It would be great if you can release the server version.

Whatever, I gotta love this mod :grin:

Good to hear you like it.

As your server mostly won't compete for the same players as ZHG server, I could give the server module. You need someone trustworthy to host it without giving it to anyone else. Do you already have someone or do you have your own server?

Nireco said:
Good to hear you like it.

As your server mostly won't compete for the same players as ZHG server, I could give the server module. You need someone trustworthy to host it without giving it to anyone else. Do you already have someone or do you have your own server?

My friend have a server to host the game.
And He is an admin of our steam community.(http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MaBWbJP)
So I think he is trustworthy to give the server module.

If you can give me the module, you can send it to my mail address.

Hi tmos, i hope your good ? I would know if it's possible to share your mod with me , i wan't to put it in my server , it's a french server and i think many player can be interested!

And i would know if the player are not the nircotive mod in the native module can see the effect if only me host it. theinks

my email adress is [email protected]

hello,
i host this mod, but i can't change nothing !
it just starts in afternoon but when i acess to change it, or make raining or snowing, just has the buttom back and when i back, still nothing changed,
please help me

Dear community,

I'm proud to announce the public release of Nirecotive 2.0. As usual, all golden stars and glory for coding go to nireco, he's done some really nice things:

(As usual, only some of the features are available for game hosting, those a marked with a star *).

I'll start with the features new to our server:
  • Cheering!* Ever wanted to rise your arms to the sky in triumph after you captured the castle? You can now do so by pressing M. Note: you won't be able to walk around during the time you cheer - you can still block though, if you get attacked.
  • Custom polls.* You're now able to poll things like "Should I play archer next round?" or whatever your heart desires. Note that only Nirecotive users will be able to vote on custom polls
  • Mirror Polls* That kick poll clearly is a stupid rage poll, vote to kick the poller by pressing 3.
  • Buy the pistol! If enabled, you will be able to buy the much loved Flintlockpistol from the equipment selection screen.

You don't need nirecotive installed to enjoy:
  • Poll results.* Once a poll is over, the server displays the amount of votes cast for each option.
  • Uniforms We can set the equipment for each team to the same - hilarity is sure to ensue...
    (Slots occupied by an uniform equipment are shown in red on the equipment selection screen for nirecotive users).
  • More variety in sieges/CTF. Get bored of the flag being at the same place all the time? Well, no more, if there is an willing admin online, the flag can (and will) be moved to different places.
  • Fading of riderless horses. No more thousands of Steppe Horses cluttering the space before siege ladders!
  • and many, many more!

Things your client will "fix" for you even on Native servers:
  • Persistent Equipment selection. No need to select your favourite equipment again after swtiching troop type, Nirecotive will remember your selection for each troop and faction.
  • Clickable Scoreboard. Clicking on a player's name on the score board will enable you to start a kick/ban poll with giving a reason for the poll  (Reason works only on Nirecotive servers)
    Note: this feature can be disabled by pressing F9.
  • Friend marking. Click "Choose a player" on the scoreboard. Now you'll be able to set players as "friends". Friends are shown by a white + on the scoreboard and a white + in the banner of friendly troops. Sadly, this will only work until the map changes.

For a full list, including screenshots (in progress), see http://www.zendarhunters.tk/showthread.php?tid=27.

Installation
[list type=decimal]
[*]Navigate to the Modules folder of Warband (usually C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules).
[*]Make a backup of the folder called 'Native'. In the provided archive file, you'll find an folder called 'Native'.
[*]Extract the archive in the Modules folder and say yes to overwrite all files.
Alternatively, just copy all *.txt files from the the archive to the folder 'Native' in ...\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules.
[/list]

Download from mbrepository (direct link)

REI_LEONIDAS said:
hello,
it just starts in afternoon but when i acess to change it, or make raining or snowing, just has the buttom back and when i back, still nothing changed,
please help me

This was caused, because we want to keep ZHG server unique and haven't released the full module. The client module can be used for hosting, but has limited features available. After considering the situation, I decided that weather effects are not too valuable and set them as free feature. I also marked the non-free features by coloring them slightly red.

I will update the client version to 2.0.8 shortly, when I get a bit tests done.

Blead said:
tmos said:
  • Mirror Polls* That kick poll clearly is a stupid rage poll, vote to kick the poller by pressing 3.
This especially attracts my attention.  :smile:

So far I've never seen it happen, though - we need more nirecotive users on our server!

REI_LEONIDAS said:
sorry timos, can you teach me how to use the fog ?

Nireco said:
REI_LEONIDAS said:
hello,
please help me

This was caused, because we want to keep ZHG server unique and haven't released the full module. The client module can be used for hosting, but has limited features available. After considering the situation, I decided that weather effects are not too valuable and set them as free feature. I also marked the non-free features by coloring them slightly red.

I will update the client version to 2.0.8 shortly, when I get a bit tests done.

A nireco's post says, you can't use wheather until the next version.

Back
Top Bottom