SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks nice!

Unfortunately, Chichapie was not forthcoming last time I asked how he felt about us using his art stuff, otherwise, that would make a pretty cool screen.

For those of you who do want to check out some very cool Redwall art, have a look here: http://chichapie.deviantart.com/gallery/27016070/Redwall

I've been away for a few years, but I'm glad to see this is still in the works.  Wish I had any useful skillz whatsoever, but alas, I am but a peasant. 

Mandible said:
Looks nice!

Unfortunately, Chichapie was not forthcoming last time I asked how he felt about us using his art stuff, otherwise, that would make a pretty cool screen.

For those of you who do want to check out some very cool Redwall art, have a look here: http://chichapie.deviantart.com/gallery/27016070/Redwall
I'm liking that art! Any chance some of those will appear in the mod?

Michadr said:
Mandible said:
Looks nice!

I'm liking that art! Any chance some of those will appear in the mod?

No. The artist does not want to share them (which is totally within his rights and fine!) and I want to respect his art enough to not just sneak them anyway.

Chichapie. I think I had a conversation with him from deviantchat a year ago, well interesting. Definitely a guy with a good vision.

Mandible said:
Hey, that's great to hear! I would love some more voices. The sad part is that in Warband, voices are determined for an entire "gender" of troops, which means that it isn't possible to have different sounds for Scottish Squirrels and Woodland Squirrels since they all share the same skeleton and skin and such :sad: I could make a separate entry for Highland squirrels, but we only get a limited number of races, so those spaces might be better used by making foxes, stoats, toads and such...

That being said, if you do record some Highland squirrel lines, we can at least put some in for when you encounter them on the world map.

If we make the general squirrel voices somewhat Scottish-ish, but not TOO Scottish, then they could fit both Highland and Woodland Squirrels.

Why don't you try your hand at recording some voices and we'll see if we can fit them in?
It should be possible (maaaaybe even easy) to use a mission template trigger in the module system to differentiate the different types of squirrels (based on troops rather than races) and what not :smile:

That would probably be ideal, but would require a bit more extra work. For now, we'll leave it as it is, but we'll take any recordings of scottish battlecries and such just in case =)

Also, nice to see you again, Ares007.

Mandible said:
General Doge
3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpeg

Wow. Such Character. So military.

Anyway, I'm very eager to see the mod, at least because I've read several books while I was in primary school. Gotta re-read them now.

Don't you fail me, Mandible!

The (old)news is that Mandible is pretty much the only one that's working on the mod right now, and he has a young family to take care of and a busy life no doubt This is probably something he works on in his spare time now.

Back
Top Bottom