The Smokeshack

Users who are viewing this thread

RabbleKnight said:
Because hes a ****ing founding father, he helped build a country out of a colony.

That's like saying the Queen of England smoke weed.

You do realise that perceptions of certain things change over the years, right? Like the fact that cocaine was viewed as good for your health and smoking being viewed as universally *the* thing to do.

Man the Queen might not have been toking on a fatty but she could of had plenty of access to heroin and other opiates from the local pharmacy just after her accession. We only clamped down on that in the 50s.

I know it's a sin and all to most yanks but I'm a poor British gent of late so we smoke our green, but I've taken to smoking a mix of damiana with mint and catnip of late and boy oh boy do I find the high much more enjoyable. Anybody else dabbled with herbal blends?

I hear good weed is hard to find over there, I've personally never mixed my weed with anything since almost as long as I've been smoking I've been getting Colorado medical stuff.

We mix our weed with stems and rotten bud smuggled from Paraguay. For all its crime Rio de Janeiro had pretty awful weed, guess that's a pro-legalization argument. :lol:

I'd bet many balling Indian kings consumed a lot of mary jane.

When I read post like yours, Aethelwulf & Ektor, it actually makes me glad I live in Florida  :iamamoron: Never paid more than 10$ per gram and it's always really good stuff.

Arriguy said:
When I read post like yours, Aethelwulf & Ektor, it actually makes me glad I live in Florida  :iamamoron: Never paid more than 10$ per gram and it's always really good stuff.
In the UK its about £10 a gram for decent stuff, always thought this was bad but actually thats like $7? not so bad considering location

http://ottawacitizen.com/storyline/mayor-jim-watson-weighs-in-on-the-new-marijuana-lounge-spoiler-hes-not-happy

Bahaha. Can't regulate it cause it's illegal. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I think bongs actually filter out some carcinogens with the water.
When my brother and I smoked hookah we added ice cubes and menthol cough drops to the water, it gave it a nice and cool sensation, you should try it.

Overlord- said:
So, any of you fine gentlemen succumbed to the hot water bong's calling?
Hot or warm water is the absolute superior method. Anyone who says otherwise has not tried it. It's too bad everyone lauds the pleasantness of cold water or filling with ice or snow or whatever because although its nice that **** is second rate, seriously.

Given that you can smell all the gnarly-assed residue when you put hot water into a bong to clean it, I have no interest whatsoever in trying smoking through hot water. But I'd gladly live vicariously through any description you'd care to give.

Dryvus said:
Given that you can smell all the gnarly-assed residue when you put hot water into a bong to clean it, I have no interest whatsoever in trying smoking through hot water. But I'd gladly live vicariously through any description you'd care to give.
I haven't noticed a worse smell or taste particularly, but that could just be weed-smell-blindness caused by toking. It is grand though. Even holding a warm bong is a very nice feeling. I could give an eloquent description but seriously, pack a one-hitter and give it a try yourself - maybe you won't like it, but it is truly the only way to find out.

Ruthven said:
I haven't noticed a worse smell or taste particularly, but that could just be weed-smell-blindness caused by toking. It is grand though. Even holding a warm bong is a very nice feeling. I could give an eloquent description but seriously, pack a one-hitter and give it a try yourself - maybe you won't like it, but it is truly the only way to find out.

I haven't lived at a place where I can smoke a bong inside for years. :cry:

K-64 said:
RabbleKnight said:
Because hes a ****ing founding father, he helped build a country out of a colony.

That's like saying the Queen of England smoke weed.

You do realise that perceptions of certain things change over the years, right? Like the fact that cocaine was viewed as good for your health and smoking being viewed as universally *the* thing to do.
Weed is a pretty useful thing even without the THC. It's oil is very oily it's fibers are very fiber-y, etc. The modern view about the plant was born from some paper industry lobbyists a hundred or so years ago. They had to demonize it because large hemp plantations would have badly hurt their profits.

Back
Top Bottom