The Smokeshack

Users who are viewing this thread

For ****'s sake. I just want to get high and nobody is down to do that! I can't smoke because my parents are here, and I can't come home high. **** all this ****.

It isn't odourless, but it is very very faint and anyone who smells it isn't going to assume it's weed. Just smells vaguely plantish. It's worth saving up for a decent little tabletop one, it pays for itself pretty quickly in how much it reduces your consumption.

Revilo said:
I feel I can finally relate and contribute to this thread now.

University is a good time.
:lol:  Miss ya, bud.  Just logged in to post this; was thinking bout you and wonderin' what you were up to, how you were doin'.  Drop me a PM sometime (I won't likely check back to this thread).  Things have been on a steady up-and-up here.  Be well!

Edit: Haven't been doing the forum thing much lately; forgetting my etiquette.

On-Topic: Pretty much zero'd in on Sativa as my mainstay ("Blue Dream" is a consistent favorite; gah, I really don't like these silly names).  Indica just knocks me out; great for a sleep aid, but not for anxiety or appetite stimulation during an active day.

That being said, I only enjoy once in a while now.  But I still enjoy.  And it's nice to be legal and not have to deal with the street riff-raff anymore.

Hope y'all who even remember me are well.  I am.  Cheers.

I got insanely high for Halloween. The party I was at became a sensory overload. Eventually stepped out with a nice girl and had a much better time then :mrgreen:

Legal weed = commercialized weed stores = the smell of people smoking their cheapo low quality dank in my alley way is gross.

I ain't buying weed for those hobos. :razz:

Sad part is, a lot of these newbies who are just now getting into it because it's legal think this stuff is even good. It kinda offends me. :lol:

Some of us have no choice but smoke ****ty weed, Aus.

Bought a bong!

An acrylic cheap one. They sell them in a bazaar in a mini-mall next to my house. I had never used a bong before. I am very satisfied with the turnout.

3RQqfQt.jpg

The weed lasts a lot more. A very little amount gets me high pretty quick. I can hit whenever I want to, as opposed to the joint. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom