[M] Native compatible Admin Tools. V1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

It's really cool, but it seems not to work with Nirecotive or Enhanced Graphics mods.
But is really functional.

I noticed with this mod, it adds ping to the server running it. If you own the server, i had 3 warband installs, 1 from steam, 1 from TW and another from Tw on 2 i put vincenzo mod and when i join my server it lags but on the last without your mod it doesnt lag.. pls fix this

Vince,

I'm playing on a NWN2-based persistent world that's considering switching over to Warband. What would be the possibility of seeing some additional functionality similar to what a NWN world can do?

Melvarius said:
Too bad they don't work with the new update...

They do, you just have to redownload them after each update.

EDIT: This mod doesn't work well with Warband version: 1.503  :neutral:

I'm bumping this thread up in the hope that the creator of this mod patches it to work with Warband 1.153!
Thanks, just started a server and the features on this mod are perfect for it!!

Can you add customizable admin armor? Overpowered plate armor,boots and great helmet would be perfect maybe a 1 hander too and if can then custom shield

Im a bit lost, i downloaded and installed the admin tools but when i start up warbands and go onto my server (which i am admin of) i cant find the tools in the menu.

please help

What about adaptation of these Admin Tools for the latest patch? (1.153)
It is good tool, but there are some bugs with new maps of the latest version of MnB.

Any chance of making these tools work with the latest warband patch? With the current version of warband the tools cause major equipment bugs for anyone who doesn`t have the admin tools installed on their PC.

Back
Top Bottom