LOTR maps - Amon Hen NOW for DOWNLOAD!

Users who are viewing this thread

pitrs

Veteran
Hi everyone,

first I wanna say i'm dissapoint about situation with warband LOTR mods. Theres no one out there yet! Thats bad! I mean, best franchise ever and no opportunity play it in best sword game. There is so many talented modders out there and LOTR mod still not here. So I'm interested in multiplayer so at least i make these LOTR maps- Im not familiar with coding so I can make only scenes. That it is. Hope u like it a bit :smile:

Helms Deep

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Balins Tomb - Moria

Amon Hen (work in progress)

Ok, here first download : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2450

If you like it, say your opinion.
If you hate it.... well you hate it :smile:

UPDATE 31.1.2011:

Good day friends,

Here goes finally Amon Hen for download!

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2538

+ guide how try it in Native

Please feel free to download and use it in your own LOTR mod or whatever mod you will create.
Credits would be sweet  :grin:

pitrs, I like a lot your maps and I would like to play them in mp.  :smile:
And yeah, the situation about lotr mods in this community is just crappy. We have started 100 lotr mods, but no one of these has been finished, at least for Warband.

I know right? and all of them start for the same reason cause the other one doesn't have much action done funny eh? heh yet they do no better they find how hard it is once they walked the path heh.

yes it is edited map from old invasion, I asked Arch3r about permision and he agreed. Actually I asked him twice. Once months before (asked about Helms Deep and he say YES) and yesterday when I asked about all maps, because all maps are created on Arche3rs maps (and completly recreated) But I think my map of Heelms Deep is very different (maybe i can say ugraded) so I don't think someone should mind.
And Moria and Amon Hen are completly different.

And If someone mind, I needn't upload these maps. Actually they are just for me and my brother like better maps for invasion mode. Thats why i created them. No need to give it everyone else.  :mad:

ok Kazzan, apology for edited your map and send screenshots before ask. I was thinking that Arch3r is owner. So can i use these screenshots of my version of Helms Deep or delete it?
And what do you think about my version? Just your opinion, I know it is nothing special but for invasion mode work great :smile:

I have nothing against you using my map as a basis for your own, especially since it was quite a bugged map... I liked my general design but there were a few shortcomings. Anyways, your version looks quite alright.

Thank you Kazzan. And Boomstick you can use them for sure. The problem is maps are created for invasion mode but can say these can be use for other game mods too. Moria and Amon hen is still in develop and I found some of bugs that need to be eliminate. I work on it :smile:

Back
Top Bottom