Screenshots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice Pics Thawg i was the looter with my sword to the Town Watchs Throat  :lol:

Before you came we kept telling him to Drop his Weapons and give us his Gold then we were going to Hold him Hostage  :wink:

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Big Man you fool, as I invented the looters, you're supposed to use falchions, cheap axes, clubs, and daggers unless those big fancy ranged and 2h weapons were looted.

Short bows and pikes are "fancy" weapons? Hardly.

Anyways, Jazora and I armed them with the pikes and shields.

Not exactly right place for argument but great place for some screenchots:

Beautiful Valley of Swamps:
mb23.jpg

This is me after heavy party at GAAF(flying boat)...it seams that update change my banner...It is me anyway :grin::
mb22.jpg

TW at work (If they would know what looter will do next...):
mb21.jpg

Cheese throwing at GAAF. I have no screenshot but it is possible to get there... ON FOOT!
mb28.jpg

The shiny thing.. it is Dragon Shield...it seams it is only place when you can get it now  :cry:
mb29.jpg

Ready for Tournament :grin:
mb33.jpg

THE BEST SCREENSHOT I EVER MADE....LIFE!!!:
mb39.jpg

Blacked_Out won the tournament by defeating me (sir Red de Mon) in last round...Pretty Lady is Azrayel who were patron of Jousting Tournament.
Great Day it was!

the other day Eragon was Rping a Catholic Priest so i decided to be a Evil worshipper of Satan.... of Course this ended in a fight  :lol:

2ngz90w.jpg

So we began throwing Religious Sayings about...

35bcy0k.jpg

Fight Began...

aqh00.jpg

i just had to shout something else about the Devil  :wink:

25kh4j6.jpg

i then pulled out my Hidden spear saying that the Devil Granted me power  :lol:

ermlcp.jpg

Sadly i was Defeated and didnt catch a Pic of my death Eragon jumped up and Speared me in the Face

15wgj7o.jpg

After all of this Eragon jumped ontop of the bank Chanting to everyone below about god... and in the end jumped off and went to Heaven  :roll:

artifex said:
Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Big Man you fool, as I invented the looters, you're supposed to use falchions, cheap axes, clubs, and daggers unless those big fancy ranged and 2h weapons were looted.

Shields? Pikes?

My god, at least tell me they didn't BUY it from you, that would break my heart.

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
artifex said:
Suspicous Pilgrim said:

Shields? Pikes?

My god, at least tell me they didn't BUY it from you, that would break my heart.

Do you not understand the concept of ARMING your soldiers? It is called GIVING them the weapons.

We were Looters, our Equipment cost under 1000 Gold the rest of our Weapons were looted from the Dead (Normally a rogue bandit the TW killed  :razz:) then later when we joined Jazora he gave us a Heavy Spiked Mace, a Reinforced Shield and a pike  :cool:

Well for bigman it was 1000 gold which i spent (500 Gold sword & Shield) most people spent around 700 (500 gold sword & 200 gold spear) but sure next time im a looter il spend 500  :wink:

can anyone tell me how to post screen shots ive caught a randomer in the act!

Back
Top Bottom