The Campaign of Italy (1792-1797): New Add-On: OP Update 31/10! (Screenshots!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
And what about the Egypt campaign? I was conquering all cities of the Ottoman Empire, but they captured it back behind my back =P. I had two/five turns left before I just lost.

I just get more sense to play Napleon - Total War again =D.
The Egyptian campaign was pretty much the same as the Italian one, although it was in another climate. The game should give you the option to continue...

JDeNef13

Hmm.. There is still one conclusion. The only thing what makes Napoleon a nic game were the improved battles. All other thingies were a extension of Empire, a bug-party.

Quintillius said:
Hmm.. There is still one conclusion. The only thing what makes Napoleon a nic game were the improved battles. All other thingies were a extension of Empire, a bug-party.
YEh, especially  :twisted: THE SIEGE BUG!!!!!!! :twisted:

Napoleon is a great improvement. Lot's of Empire bugs were put down. But sieges are still bugged. Oh well... :smile:

JDeNef13

Alan De Soison said:
:grin: wow great mod...i love this era..
goodluck for working this mod :wink:
Thanks!

Almost done with replacing all Native artwork. Will probably post a screen or two tommorow...

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
Alan De Soison said:
:grin: wow great mod...i love this era..
goodluck for working this mod :wink:
Thanks!

Almost done with replacing all Native artwork. Will probably post a screen or two tommorow...

JDeNef13

:eek: waaaa thank you..hehe
hopefully there are many uniform item,or officer uniform,or Napoleon uniform and other general uniform in that era..it's cooL hihi :cool:

There will be plenty of new uniforms and items, believe me!

Screens of the new artwork added in the Screenshots spoiler. Have a look!

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
There will be plenty of new uniforms and items, believe me!

Screens of the new artwork added in the Screenshots spoiler. Have a look!

JDeNef13

Nice Artwork...I like napoleon uniforms in The Campaign of Italy..wooww :cool:
ohh and thank you very much for be plenty of new uniforms and items in this mod..must be very cool to play it..
I'm sory if my english language not good..,, :neutral:
good luck and always spirit..for working this modd.. :grin:

New item:
1287590331-610.png
Thank Quintillius for making it! This enables that I now can code drum carriers in the mod! Not sure though how I can edit the codes to make sounds... But drum carriers will be in the game for 100% at least.

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
New item:
1287590331-610.png
Thank Quintillius for making it! This enables that I now can code drum carriers in the mod! Not sure though how I can edit the codes to make sounds... But drum carriers will be in the game for 100% at least.

JDeNef13

NICE.... :wink:

JDeNef13 said:
New item:
1287590331-610.png

JDeNef13

Wow that's awesome, what tunes are you gonna add?

*Sorry for the double post.*

A lot has been changed. New headwear and some items for all troops, adding new troops in the mod, equipping all Lords (ugh, have to rename them all too!), renaming cities and villages. Though, I'm thinking to leave the villages for what they are and name them for example French Village 1 etc. Towns will get proper names (Milan, Turin, Nice, Parma, Padua,...)

Will post lots of screens soon!!!

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
*Sorry for the double post.*

A lot has been changed. New headwear and some items for all troops, adding new troops in the mod, equipping all Lords (ugh, have to rename them all too!), renaming cities and villages. Though, I'm thinking to leave the villages for what they are and name them for example French Village 1 etc. Towns will get proper names (Milan, Turin, Nice, Parma, Padua,...)

Will post lots of screens soon!!!

JDeNef13
You probably would want to know that Calradia 1580(or something like that) has tarleton helmets, mod is for warband trough...

Really? I'll have a look at it. Porting Warband items to version 1.011 could be a problem...

EDIT: The items are from Yoshi. Need permission for them. Not to sound rude, but I'd rather have new items made especially for this mod. And there is a Tarleton helmet in Europe 1805...

JDeNef13

Alan De Soison said:
nggg...Can you make a  Napoleon Bonaparte uniform in this mod too? :wink:
i thinks it's cool wearing Napoleon uniform.. :cool:
Sure, won't be easy though. His uniform was quite luxurious... :wink:

I was away for a long time. The mod is not dead, it has been on hold (real life + university work)... Work will be resumed soon.

JDeNef13

Back
Top Bottom