The Campaign of Italy (1792-1797): New Add-On: OP Update 31/10! (Screenshots!)

Users who are viewing this thread

bjorne. said:
Nevermind, I was just placing my ego next to Napoleon's.
Don't get too familiar with that, you may get a forum-coalition against yourself .  :razz:

EDIT: Too bad we may never know, what did he thought when he was marching to the winter of Russia, because he burnt he's diaries...  :cry:

Quintillius said:
Unite you all, monarchies of Europe, against this new threat to us.
I don't want to be shot to pieces by Artillerie a Pied, sorry... maybe later

Es lebe König!

:roll:

Hmm, not sure I'll join the coalition. I'm low on money and haven't trained for a long time (1805 Prussian attitude)... :mrgreen:

JDeNef13

I am the mighty King of Holland. I am allied with England. If you don't join us, we will eliminate you. Mhuahahaha. About the artillery, it's weak against my large armies =D!

I don't know about you wozzies, but I'm gonna join, and I'm gonna smack this Bjorne's arse, whoever he now is.

Why are you all staring at me?

Hey guys.

Progress is quite slow due to boredom. I need to equip and rename over 40 lords in the game... and gets quite repetitive. If someone is willing to do this job for me, can get the most recent version of the mod in a PM + a list what to do and how to equip/name these lords. But I'll try to do most of the job done myself if no one is intrested...

My thanks!

JDeNef13

Wikipedia is you friend.

Just go for french revolutionary wars, click on every battle that was fought and you have a nice collection of Lords. And if that isn't enough, have a look at napolun and napoleon-series. That's how I did it anyway.

Berthout said:
Wikipedia is you friend.

Just go for french revolutionary wars, click on every battle that was fought and you have a nice collection of Lords. And if that isn't enough, have a look at napolun and napoleon-series. That's how I did it anyway.
That's not the problem. I'm just looking for someone who is willing to help me to edit the lords through the Troop Editor... :razz:

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
Berthout said:
Wikipedia is you friend.

That's not the problem. I'm just looking for someone who is willing to help me to edit the lords through the Troop Editor... :razz:

JDeNef13
MEEMEEMEMEMEMEMEEEE!!!!

Wouldn't it save you some time if you just make a couple of "template lords" when it comes to skills and then copy pasting it in the text file. Unless you want them all to be unique I believe it could be a bit faster.

Back
Top Bottom