Enemy troops stuck outside Rivacheg fence

Users who are viewing this thread

. Fearless .

Regular
I'm defending against a Vaegir invasion at Rivacheg. I've managed to fend off the invading troops, but the rest of them are stuck outside the fence as shown in the picture below:

stucktroops.jpg

If I leave the area through the fence, does that mean I'll automatically lose? What about tabbing out of area? I need some advice!

I had this same bug but I was on the other side lol. Lucklily enough of my troops got past the fence for me to win the battle...

You have to kill them all to get the victory, however annoying it may be. Had the same thing at a castle I can't remember where two attackers got stuck on their way to the ladder. Found enough arrows to finally kill them.

Well, I left the area through the fence and carried on fighting the rest in another battle without loading a previous save game. Good thing I'm on the defending side. :mrgreen:

Lord Brutus said:
You have to kill them all to get the victory, however annoying it may be.

I am having this happen to me at the moment too and it is impossible to kill them because they spawn behind the fence and out of sight. I've run the defence 3 times now and it has happened each time.

I've had this happen.

The men defending with me were unable to walk out into the yard being that there was a big step they couldn't get across and I ran out of arrows.  So I had to walk them over from the left side all the way to the opening so I could finish them off by hand.  It took about a half hour, but I saved my city.

I just use the knock-out cheat if that happens. If you're unwilling to use cheats and you have no ranged weapons, just retreat from battle. That should work alright if you're the defender, though if you're the attacker, it'll dismantle your siege weaponry which is problematic if you have to use siege towers.

Back
Top Bottom