[Bohemian] Bohemian Guard

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TW_header_small.png

We are Bohemian Guard, descending from legendary knights, who rest in their eternal slumber under Blaník. We are clan comprising Czech and Slovakian M&B players worldwide.
As SanDiego - creator of the original thread - has left our clan. I am creating a new one which will be fully updated I hope :lol:
SanDiego is not the only important person who left our clan, becouse of that we're introducing new clan hierarchy. We've also changed our clantag [Boh] to [Bohemian] which fits us better.

hierarchy.png

King (král): Clan leader and manager. King has absolute right in steering clan's ways and commanding in battle. Although he lets the battle commanding to his two lords.

Lord (lord): Lesser clan leader and king's advisor. There are two lords chosen by the king. Each lord commands his own group of soldiers.

Elder (stařešina): Official speaker of the clan. Participiating on clan organisation and handpicked by the king. Elder can lose his post if his work is unsatisfactory.

Knight (rytíř): Lord's substitute and assistant. The knight commands his group of wariors if his lord is absent. Each lord chooses his own knight.

Master (mistr): Merited clan members who proved themselves in battle countless times, elite warriors of clan. Has right to lead troops in battle and take up his personal guard, if that person does not have orders interfering with that situation. Has to be nominated by a king or both lords.

Guard (stráž): Members who proved themselves in battle many times or seriously helped the clan out (e. g. training clan members). Has right to submit topics for in-clan voting and command in battle. Has to be nominated by at least one lord.

Veteran (veterán): Hardened members who fought at least one battle on our side and spent some good time training with us. Has right to give out commands to recruits.

Militia (zbrojnoš): Member fighting longer time along us who has proven himself on our trainings. Has privilege of participiating on in-clan voting.

Recruit (branec): Person just admitted to clan. Has no privileges apart from training on our private server.

member_list.png

Leaders:
Smuggler - Clan founder, King
Chris - Margrave
relaXcz - General

Members of military division:
Lord Umeny - Lord
Marvv - Lieutenant
Arek
Husita (Fakken)
BigShock
Ghrazdul
El_Corty
Olafsson
Destructor
Speedy

Members of the Caravan Guild:
Telchy
Deithwen
Spaceman
Cybran
Gastovski
Thunderon
Art
Avidius
Xykon
JonyD
Arvaer
Ludvig
Vojkol
Xryan
Bender
Gelion
Honozz

banners.png

I've made a pack of clan banners:
bannerbohgroup1default.png
bannerbohgroup1officer2.png
bannerbohkalichdefaultw.png
bannerbohkalichofficerw.png
bannerbohroyalconcept1.png

contacts.png

If you're willing to join us, arrange a match or have any questions, please contact our leaders!

King Smuggler:
Manager and speaker Chris:
Battle organiser and general Relax:
The Chronicler Speedy (Manager Assistant):

Official clanweb: http://boh.mountblade.cz/
Application form: http://forum.mountblade.cz/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=787
Calradian Realms profile: http://calradianrealms.com/warband.php?id=44

clan_activity.png

Allies
  • [MW] Moravian Warriors
  • [AB] L'Armata Brancaleone
  • [CoR] Court of Reveran
  • [REF] Refesesesesferes

Neutral
  • [IG] Guard of Istinar

Enemies
  • [OL] Order of the Lion

Upcoming actions
  • None

Recent matches
  • Armata Brancaleone vs. Bohemian Guard - 7:13 - Bohemian Guard won
  • aD vs. Bohemian - 10:10 - DRAW
  • Wolves vs. Bohemian Guard - 16:4 - Bohemians have lost
  • Bohemian Caravan Guild vs. LIXH - 8:10 Caravan Guild has lost
  • Wolves vs. Bohemian Guard - 4:16 - Bohemian Guard won
  • aD vs. Bohemian - 9:11 - Bohemian Guard won
  • Bohemian Guard [Bohemian] vs Court of Reveran [CoR] - 7:13 Bohemians have lost
  • Bohemian Guard [Bohemian] - Vityazi of Sun [VS] - 12:8 Bohemians have won
  • Guards of Istiniar [IG] - Bohemian Guard [Bohemian]  - 16:4 Bohemians have lost
  • Teutonic Order [T] - Bohemian Guard [Bohemian]  - 7:13 Bohemians have won
  • Bohemian vs. MW - 20:0, Bohemians have won
  • CHSGI vs. Bohemian - 4:15, Bohemians have won

Any Czech/Slovakian players (or anyone on such level of Czech/Slovak so he can comprehend fluently) is welcome to submit application on our web. All other players please use this topic for communication with our clan.

Recent thread updates:
13/02/2011 - Honozz joined our Caravan Guild, welcome.
02/02/2011 - General update. Added clan relations, new matches, contacts, members.
04/11/2010 - Promoted members: Bender, Cybran, Gastovski to Militia. Telcharius to Guard. Arek degraded to Master.
31/10/2010 - Herman has left our clan.
28/10/2010 - Thunderon has joined our clan.
18/10/2010 - BigShock, El_Corty and Olafsson were promoted to Guards and Speedy to Militia. Cybran joined our clan, Deithwen rejoined.
07/10/2010 - Husita has been promoted to Guard and Destructor to Veteran.
04/10/2010 - Deithwen has left our clan.
03/10/2010 - Avidius and Gastovski joined our clan.

Don't you worry Project - as soon as we wipe all marks of your existence from eu campaign map, you will be replaced by some actually enemy we can feed upon  :twisted:  :smile:

We're introducing our new ceremonial uniforms:
Recruit.jpg
Militia.jpg
Veteran.jpg
Guard.jpg
Master.jpg
Knight.jpg
Elder.jpg
Lord.jpg
King.jpg

Hi mates,I'm CHS_JimmyJazz
Firstable I'm glad bohemian is keeping the good fight up:razz:.

Since we have a match this sunday, I was hoping some of you to connect to steam, but marvv got disconnected right when I was going to set up the rules with them.

They've tell me that our match is going to be placed in your server, could you tell us which server is it??, beacuse we have some members ( I'm one of those) having problems with the "server list".

See you around mates, and good luck!!

To Astinus:
Thanks, nice match.
Don´t worry we like chalenge you again, soon very soon.  :twisted:

To Vanvommel:
Hi, i send you PM with information about server, password, etc.

Astinus said:
Hey guys, thanks for the game I enjoyed it ^^

I hope we'll cross our swords again!

Agreed. I like HUGE battles a lot. It's a pleasure to fight a clan with around 13 pple per fight.
GG everyone of you.
Astinus smells.

Moravian Warriors were humiliated by old bald-headed gipsy grandmas 20:0!

Village:
Bohemian: 10 (Rhodoks)
MW: 0 (Nords)

Nord Town:
Bohemian: 10 (Nords)
MW: 0 (Swadians)

Overall score: 20:0

(click to view full size)

Today we're opening our new dedicated server Bohemian_Battlegrounds_CZ! Come visit us tonight at 19:00 GMT on a Battle event. This server is primary intended to all Czech and Slovak players, but players from other countries are welcomed as well.

Server is hosted by Vincenzo the Great and 22nd Battalion.

May the Lady of the Rape bless you today and that you go through in the League.

* Bohemian Rape salute *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom