cannot retreat enemies nearby

Users who are viewing this thread

redking117

Recruit
It wasn't much of a problem at first... but now 70 days into the game I keep getting stuck at battles that i have seemingly won but cannot "tab out" of.

it makes it so i have to alt tab or ctrl alt delete to get out of the game since there is no "quit" in the options menu.

is it supposed to be like this? sometimes i just want to auto-resolve a losing battle..

just replayed the battle i am stuck on... died again.. hit by a stray crossbow bolt. unable to leave the battle after it is one by my troops and had to manually close the game.

redking117 said:
just replayed the battle i am stuck on... died again.. hit by a stray crossbow bolt. unable to leave the battle after it is one by my troops and had to manually close the game.
Uhm, if you were hit by crossbow bolt, then either your men assassinated you or there are still live, unrouted enemies at work. Did you get the notification in upper left, "Battle won, Hit TAB"?

happened to me too..unable to leave battle after the last enemy is killed when I am wounded..no notification appears on the lower left side saying the battle is won even though my troops are cheering..

I noticed that it only happens in village battles..happened to me in Ismirala

This will only happen if you use the free camera after dying (atleast for me). Try to return to the original position by pressing shift or whatever button it is.

I've never been able to tab out of any batltle with diplomacy i turned the whole continuing battles thing off and haven't had to many problems since... I was looking for a mod that allowed me to take control of my other units after death, actually... though this would stomp any realism :razz:

redking117 said:
I've never been able to tab out of any batltle with diplomacy i turned the whole continuing battles thing off and haven't had to many problems since... I was looking for a mod that allowed me to take control of my other units after death, actually... though this would stomp any realism :razz:

so how do I turn off the whole continue battle after death thing? currently it is still bugged

nvm I found out how to do it, go to camp >> diplomacy preferences >> turn off battle continuation

When I fall in battle, I roleplay unconciousness by violently slamming my head once against my keyboard, then laying there untill such a time as my conciousness returns.  It is quite realistic.

Back
Top Bottom