Stalking Supply wagon issue

Users who are viewing this thread

I love the supply wagon and the Skirmish option. Both are useful but not gamebreakingly easy to use. The extra challenges make the game different and much fun. The skirmish option seems to work fine, it is hard to predict casualties but that is very acceptable.

The wagon is more difficult to put to good use. It can be ambushed, but it brings in lots of extra money and less hassle going back to town all the time. I even send my prisoners along with the wagon thinking they will bring in some money...  I ran into a strange issue, perhaps a bug. After I rescued the cart from a bandit attack, it continued to the target city. Later upon return it tried to rejoin but it is treated like a hostile unit. Then the hero I sent along is duplicated (present both in my party and with my wagon). The cart keeps following me around and trying to rejoin but failing. Finally I escape from the stalking wagon by cheating Shift clicking in cheatmode. My cart is ambushed and lost. Now, the hero returns to my band and I get a missing object error. After this I cannot build a new cart.

Does anyone have a suggestion how to fix this?

Can I suggest a "sell all wagon contents" button? Mine gets auto-filled with bent javelins, clubs and wool hats and it's tedious to empty it manually.

Or make the auto-fill optional.

Yes This happened to me too and its bad because its one of my main sources of income and now i  can't build other wagon, the option simply doesn't appear anymore in camp menu...

can someone look into this because its just about setting a periodic trigger to the option to reappear, like when recruiting soldiers, so its only about tweaking a txt file and I'd do it myself if i knew how to read numbers or had some themagelord DNA

tks in advance of the quickfix

I did menage to find a way to fix this in game...

If you have supply wagon leader in you party, go and talk to him...
Use ''i'd like to ask you some thing'' option...
Then ask him if he can use some of hes connection to you advantage...
then go to supply wagon and ask him to rejoin... 
Problem solved...

Debeli Zmaj said:
I did menage to find a way to fix this in game...

If you have supply wagon leader in you party, go and talk to him...
Use ''i'd like to ask you some thing'' option...
Then ask him if he can use some of hes connection to you advantage...
then go to supply wagon and ask him to rejoin... 
Problem solved...

but what happens when your guy comes back from his connections?

He will not go any ware if he is stuck whit wagon but sending him will unstuck him and wagon. Just do that if you have problem and see for your self  :smile:

Sorry a noob question please, how do I assign troops to the wagon?  I built it, clicked on assign troops for protection, but when I am in the screen I donno how to select the troops I want to assign, hope this makes sense  :grin:  Thanks a bunch guys.

do it same way you assign troops to castle. when you in assign troops screen just click on type of troop you want in wagon protection and then click on relise buton.

I currently don't have that much money right now so I thought I better ask first.
I clicked the option to build a wagon and it says I lost two ponies but nothing else happened. The game was on pause immediately on pause again. In still have the tools in my inventory but no wagon and no ponies anymore. Since I still have no clue how that wagon thingy looks like I thought I now have the option to send a wagon after a battle but no. It still says I don't have one.
Do I need some points in engineering or something like that?
I just don't wanna lose the money for the ponies again so does anybody know what went wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out that I now have to manage that wagon in the camp menu.

My wagon got destroyed.

Looks like I can't build another one, though I have 2 ponies and tools in my inventory.

I'm puzzled.

Also, the companion affected to it, Liuvia, is nowhere to be seen, and I can't ask about his whereabouts to any Traveller. Bugged much?

Hello,

I had a problem with my supply wagon. After I rescued it from deserters it keeps on stalking me without rejoining. My wagon leader is duplicated, both in the supply wagon and in my band. I tried to send her on a mission, she leaves the warband but next time the supply wagon come stalk me she reappears duplicated. I cannot play with a supply wagon bumping in me every 5sec.

Here is my savegame http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YYYOA247

Apart from that very well done, this mod is good and neat!

Sirgzu

Hey,

After I restarted the game, the trick to send the wagon leader clone on a mission worked. I could reintegrate the supply wagon without problem.

I have another problem though, when I send my supply wagon sell iron it usually brings me 60po instead of average 300po per iron bar. The wagon leader has the same trade skill than the trader in my warband, is this normal? There does not seem to be such a big difference when it comes to selling looted equipment thou.

Sirgzu

Hey, can someone help me with this supply wagon issue?

I send it off to a city, and when it arrived there, i got a message that the supply wagon had an invalid item.
Then, it vanished, and with it the team leader (the greek guy).
A week later the supply wagon leader arrived, adn asked to rejoin me, like the standard question when the wagon returns. But the wagon is still gone, and i can't build a new one in the camp menu.

I tried the tipp  to send of the wagon leader on this "do you have connection" quests, but he went off and returned without the wagon appearing again.

Should i upload my savegame?

Every help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom