SP Native Sword Fighting Club V1

Users who are viewing this thread

Dancorg

Sergeant
Hello people!
Here is my first mod, focused only on melee combat, featuring around 40 new weapons and a couple of helmets, plus armours and helmets from Narf and a retexture of Rekken.
3 factions, different only in the equipment of the bots plus a (incomplete) fourth faction of "Salvajes" (Savages)

screen4nz.jpg

New Version
Download:  http://www.mediafire.com/?9g4vn1zrpa8613s

How to install: make a copy of the native folder, rename it to SwordFightingClub-V1, unrar (sorry i forgot that zip is more popular) and replace the files when prompted.

Sorry i dont understand the question, do you mean why is a picture of the shopping menu? is the easier way to show every new item.

I need to tell you , I wanted to download your mod but , there is something wrong with download file cant download it :cry: :cry:

Dancorg said:
Strange, it doesnt seems to have any problem, do you usually download from mediafire?

Yes , i press on download file its shows me how much % is downloaded but its stuck at start and doesnt downloading  :cry:

CounterPoint391 said:
You should probably put together a proper credits list..........

I know you mentioned a few. And you may have made a lot of those models for all I know...... :grin:

Except for the few items taken from native and the armours and helmets of Narf, i made everything else.
So credits are for Narf, Rekken (who is not in this community, yet), those who made the tutorials and you for the advices when i made the Anduril sword.

Chickenator said:
Dancorg said:
Strange, it doesnt seems to have any problem, do you usually download from mediafire?

Yes , i press on download file its shows me how much % is downloaded but its stuck at start and doesnt downloading  :cry:
I will re-upload it with some minor changes, maybe tomorrow.

Dancorg said:
CounterPoint391 said:
You should probably put together a proper credits list..........

I know you mentioned a few. And you may have made a lot of those models for all I know...... :grin:

Except for the few items taken from native and the armours and helmets of Narf, i made everything else.
So credits are for Narf, Rekken (who is not in this community, yet), those who made the tutorials and you for the advices when i made the Anduril sword.

Chickenator said:
Dancorg said:

I will re-upload it with some minor changes, maybe tomorrow.

Now Its downloading without a problem. You made me happy mate thanks! :grin:

Apart from the price of the items, keeping the balance is pretty challenging; please tell me what need to be corrected.

Some of the onehanded sword have way to low cutting damage, and some of the two-handed and polearms have very wrong skills. Some have very good damage and some have very low. And there is a mace for the unfinished faction which have pierce damage instead of blunt or cut. It have way to low price compared to the other weapon that is closest to its skills.

The smallsword, in real life, doesn´t even have a cutting edge, the rapier is a very light weapon, but i´ll raise its damage a bit, the sidesword is also a very light weapon, same with the straight sword.
The pierce damage for the mace is just a trick to allow greater damage against heavy armoured opponents.
Some weapons compensates the low damage with greater speed and/or reach, except the billhook, i´ll correct it now.

Version 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?9g4vn1zrpa8613s

More weapons; 4 training weapons, improved "Salvajes" faction.

Back
Top Bottom