What's your IQ?

Users who are viewing this thread

NordArcher

Sergeant at Arms
Before you start saying "It's useless, it reveals nothing, you're a dumbass", i know. Just for the lolz, what's your IQ based on a legal IQ test or iqtest.dk?

Mine is 122 from that website... Good thing it means nothing, right?

NordArcher said:
Mine is 122

Seeing what thread you just started, I sincerely doubt that's legitimate.

But yeah, it's almost complete bull**** anyway.

NordArcher said:
kiarj said:
I was not questioning distribution, lad.

IQ was conceived so that iq's that diverge more from 100 (average) are rarer.
No ****, sherlock. But what he was saying is, though it might be distributed as you suggested, it was not distributed to you. Get it?

gamerwiz09 said:
NordArcher said:
kiarj said:
I was not questioning distribution, lad.

IQ was conceived so that iq's that diverge more from 100 (average) are rarer.
No ****, sherlock. But what he was saying is, though it might be distributed as you suggested, it was not distributed to you. Get it?

1 in 14 means it's more likely for one person to have it than say, IQ 215 (which is in the lines of 1 among 190 * 10^9 or more). Which means it's more likely that i have one, despite your poor perception on me that makes you say my IQ is under 122.

Well, I did a real IQ test when I was 11, then I had an IQ of 127, but earlier this year when I got my Aspergers diagnosis confirmed, they said that I have at least 130. IQ is bull**** anyway though.

NordArcher said:
1 in 14 means it's more likely for one person to have it than say, IQ 215 (which is in the lines of 1 among 190 * 10^9 or more). Which means it's more likely that i have one, despite your poor perception on me that makes you say my IQ is under 122.
Kiarj was calling you a dumbass, dumbass. :grin: 

Well GaZ is probably lying, at least. 107 *isn't * low, but it's not the highest, but as with any IQ test, it doesn't actually say that much.

FrisianDude said:
NordArcher said:
Kiarj was calling you a dumbass, dumbass. :grin:

I know he was calling me a dumbass. Do you think i can't understand "You're not included in the 1/14"?

Also they're not geniuses, they're liars :p. And yes, IQ is scaled differently according to each entity that calculates it. They have a dispertion variable, i did with dispertion 15. (higher dispertion means that there's a smaller difference in "intelligence" between each incrementation)

PS: US uses dispertion 15 aparently, some countries use 24 if i remember what i saw well.

Back
Top Bottom