SP Native The More, The Merrier [Updated with Download Link!] [Updated!]

Users who are viewing this thread

This is my first mod - I plan to keep native while adding onto it. I want to give the impression that Calradia is a very crowded and unpleasant place. What I plan to do:

-More Vassals
-More villages/castles/cities
-More factions
-More unit variety
-More items

So far I have added 40 vassals to each nation and added a mercenary. More will come later.

Screenshots:

Harlaus' Party

harlausfeast.jpg

Release 2 Changelog:

-Food added to Harlaus' feasting table.
-New companion
-New mercenary

Download:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2261

I've gotten a rather odd bug. The age of all the vassals range from -80 to 11. It doesn't affect their appearance or the family tree generation, I think. It's easy to ignore, but has anybody else gotten this problem?

Congrats Azrooh, i'm downloading.

With all this Lords, could be more challenging to create a mod in wich every town is indipendent, and the formation of a Faction, as we know it, starts when player start to play? Could be possible?

Just a few suggestions and questions based on what I can see here:

- Give them more unique outfits (a ton of new characters is nice, but they should be interesting enough to look at as well :wink: ) (if needed, I'm willing to try and design some new outfits in the same style :smile:

- Do they all have unique conversations?

- Give some of them their own troop trees for their parties, based on the estates they're holding (for example: North Swadian troop tree, Khudan troop tree, etc). Again, if needed: I'm willing to design some troop trees for you.

- Also, I'm loaded with good ideas for new mercs and new companions :smile:

- I'm also quite skilled at bannermaking, so if you need them, just give a yell :smile:

In short: I want to join your team :smile:

Roveno said:
Congrats Azrooh, i'm downloading.

With all this Lords, could be more challenging to create a mod in wich every town is indipendent, and the formation of a Faction, as we know it, starts when player start to play? Could be possible?

It is very possible, and I might do that once this is finished!

Peralta said:
Just a few suggestions and questions based on what I can see here:

- Give them more unique outfits (a ton of new characters is nice, but they should be interesting enough to look at as well :wink: ) (if needed, I'm willing to try and design some new outfits in the same style :smile:

That'd be awesome. All 60 nobles have about 3 choices in clothing.

- Do they all have unique conversations?

Companions: Yes. Lords aren't able to have unique conversations, I don't think.

- Give some of them their own troop trees for their parties, based on the estates they're holding (for example: North Swadian troop tree, Khudan troop tree, etc). Again, if needed: I'm willing to design some troop trees for you.

That sounds good.

- Also, I'm loaded with good ideas for new mercs and new companions :smile:

Awesome

- I'm also quite skilled at bannermaking, so if you need them, just give a yell :smile:

Yeah, there aren't enough banners for all the lords - most of them are bannerless!

In short: I want to join your team :smile:

Alright, awesome.

Very cool, maybe all Calradian World (Town, Castles, Villages) can start on "Commoners" faction, with no king; The Lords will be the "tool of the faith", unifying warbands and gaining territories; the player could be able to see the formation for example of Kingdom of Swadia, trough the leading Marshall Harlaus, successively king of this faction. This thing need a script, i suppose, but try to imagine how can be funny play in a world in wich all must be decided yet. For this i suggest just 1 troop tree, expanded, but unique, even to add more challenge. It's possible yet?  :grin:

Roveno said:
Very cool, maybe all Calradian World (Town, Castles, Villages) can start on "Commoners" faction, with no king; The Lords will be the "tool of the faith", unifying warbands and gaining territories; the player could be able to see the formation for example of Kingdom of Swadia, trough the leading Marshall Harlaus, successively king of this faction. This thing need a script, i suppose, but try to imagine how can be funny play in a world in wich all must be decided yet. For this i suggest just 1 troop tree, expanded, but unique, even to add more challenge. It's possible yet?  :grin:

I was thinking something more along the lines of a different faction owning each town and castle. Each faction would have 1 king and 1 vassal. It'd be interesting just stepping back and seeing what nations take power.

I started making something like that, but I stopped... I made Dhirim and Suno then got bored and went to do something else. It's pretty easy though.

Kazzan said:
I started making something like that, but I stopped... I made Dhirim and Suno then got bored and went to do something else. It's pretty easy though.

This make me think that every player, first or before, wants to see a thing like this. At the moment the factions of Calradia got clothes, Kings, Lords Towns, Villages, Castles, but they lack on history. My idea was a storyline for every faction, like a mission to accomplish, with this starting situation, so even in this situation quests can be variated, and the militar campaign gain a real goal (not like now, skirmish and raiding all around, sometimes a siege). A faction could want destroy another before they gain too much ground, and the player could see this happening just below his eyes.  (sorry for macheronic english)

So, concerning the mod, i got a error:
-A script error create_kingdom_hero_party

I have just completed the v0.1 troop tree of about half of the nations, and Azrooh is implementing them now :smile:

Anybody who has Medieval style models is welcome to contribute, as we're looking for a lot of stuff to expand the current item range...

Just a small suggestion.

Fill the towns up a littler more with AI walking around? Like More Townsmen and women walking around as you enter through the castle walls, I got this idea from watching an assassins creed video, all the people in the streets.
Maybe a guard and 2 drunks outside a bar, or umm a small line of warriors going to the arena door. Or heck, even a man with a donkey going to a merchant than going back outside and dispersing. I have a few more suggestions on this topic, but I'll see if this is a good or bad/impossible suggestion.

Dragnguard

Back
Top Bottom