Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Users who are viewing this thread

I get a CTD when I try to access the troop tree documentation. Everything is fine until I click on a certain culture. The error message is: get_object failed for mesh: pics_troops_european

I guess this message pops up for every troop tree and I'm to lazy to check them all.

- I spotted a texture problem on a battered heater shield (the texture doesn't seem to be centered on the model)
- Bows deal cutting damage, is that normal ?
- The changelog tells the powerdraw skill level limit is 2, ingame it's actually 1

edit: +1 for UghUghUgh, I get a CTD with Baltic and Byzantine troops trees (didn't check the next ones). The Arabs tree displays properly but this screen is a trap. When you click on "done" you get a script error and your character is displayed with his inventory. If you click on "done" again, you come back on the Arabs troops tree.  :lol:

i get this CTD error

RGL ERROR

get_object failed for mesh:skybox_clear08

its done it 2 times at first was when i went to attack rebels so i stoped attacking them and the sec was just random

It keeps saying debug on spawn bandits.. so far I havent found any bandits. makes it difficult to level my troops :sad:

I found 1 map bug for two castle in kingdom of Aragon, I paste 2 shots, the thing is that I can't reach castle of Jaca and Castellciutat and the lords there can move out of it too, they show the horse moving icon and info is they are traveling to somewhere but can't move:

mb1yf.jpg
mb2fo.jpg

I've also found another but in that kingdom, first quest where you must go to bandit lair, it appears in the sea, so you must geta ship to go there, lol. Haven't got a shot but can redo it if necessary.

hello ,

i get this CTD error

RGL ERROR

get_object failed for mesh:skybox_clear08

when I want walk into a village

Quick fix for the skyboxes, open module.ini in a text editor find the line:

load_mod_resource=skyboxes

replace with

load_resource=skyboxes

then go to 'Data' in the module's folder and delete the file called 'skyboxes.txt' from there.

othr said:
Quick fix for the skyboxes, open module.ini in a text editor find the line:

load_mod_resource=skyboxes

replace with

load_resource=skyboxes

then go to 'Data' in the module's folder and delete the file called 'skyboxes.txt' from there.

Must do even if not having this problem atm?

You will run into this problem sooner or later, so yes, best to do it as soon as possible.

Although this could be a memory issue...  I didn't run into this problem when testing

Patch for inaccessible castles:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2254

Gah, I'll add a fix to the patch.

Patch updated, now has the map fix and the heater shield fix:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2254

M&B repository is down for me now, hope the upload went trough.

No :smile:

That I'll patch later, and I'm off.  There will be a patch (save compatible) some time much later today.  Arena scenes and some missing helmets will be added.

And uhh one more thing, formation keystrokes:
"J" for ranks
"K" for weapon-based ranks (shieldwall, phalanx)
"," (comma) for wedge
";" (semicolon) for square
"U" for no formation (undo formation)

Is it meant to be that the players lances break immediately during tournaments while the other actors lances do not?

Cause that is what is happening - kind of spoils the whole tournament feel.

I understand your desire to implement breaking lances but please make it unilateral and if possible maybe the heavy variety of lances do not break.

My game always crashes in the intro scene where you are attacked by a bandit.

Error: Unable to load fight_euro_5.mp3

I have the music pack installed.

There is a 25% chance it will not break and it wasn't supposed to affect the player, hrm, well it's not really broken, reequip it.  I'll patch this later.

Ok to test played another tournament and the first round it did not break and I won. (not bad for new character)

The second round it broke immediately and I lost ... immediately.

Then the second round of betting after placing the 500 the game seemed to freeze. with the graphics messed up, but then it could have been an ati freekout, but even so I've never had game freeze only missing heads and such. Opening task manager then tabing back into the game worked and got past that - no freeze during play just menus.

The lance does not reequip when I roll my mouse wheel - it is gone. And if I try to access inventory I'm denied.

Is the message debug: spawning bla bla bla (various bandits)
meant to come up all the time?

is this why I can't find any bandits whatsoever? I've ran all over hte place.

(fixed it.. deleted my whole 1257 ad directory and reinstalled)

Back
Top Bottom