SP Medieval [WB] Teutonic Order: Drang nach Osten (old topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teutonic Order: Drang nach Osten

Historical modes, which recounts the events of the XIII century unfolded on the territory of the Baltic and adjacent lands.
It all began in 1225, when short-sighted Polish Prince Konrad Mazowiecki appealed for help from the Prussian heathen Teutonic Knights. The Knights arrived in 1232 and based on the right bank of the Vistula River. Hence, they planned to make forays into the land of Prussia, and gradually enslave them. This task was successfully solved with the Order. In all the conquered lands of knights built castles and thus keep down the entire region.
In 1237 the Teutonic Knights teamed up with another order of chivalry, who led a similar campaign in the northern Baltic. Incorporation of orders not only increased the power of the Teutonic Knights, but also added new enemies. Now, against the power of the Teutonic Knights were not only the pagan tribes of Livs, Ests, Zemgale, Latgalians, Cours, but also the Duchy of Lithuania and Novgorod Republic. In northern Estonia, Denmark showed their ambitions. Besides, has not been conquered yet significant part of the Prussian tribes, but on the contrary, they are united in an alliance to repel the invaders.
The mod you are invited to support one of the warring parties and lead it to victory. You can become a Polish prince, the Prussian leader, boyar of Novgorod, to enlist the Danish crown, or to unite under his command the land of Lithuania. Finally, a Teutonic knights and fight for the glory of the Lord.
It may be that your commanding skills can change the region's history and glorify you as a great commander.

Operation time - mid 13 th century. The starting point in 1240.

Factions:
- Teutonic Order
- Lithuania
- Novgorod Republic
- Poland (land of Gdansk, Kujawy and Mazovia)
- Prussia
- Denmark

What is planned for the mod:
- New armor, weapons, horses, helmet
- New line of units
- Historical names of Lords
- New banners
- New global map with the actually existing settlements
- Possible new scenes

Team:
Vankod
Max_marksman
Andre de Bur
Nekito_27
Хранитель
Uhryab
Serega
Peter Guewan
BuKuHr

Freelance:
Pashos, Amfitrion, Center61, ficus, dia151

You can also join the team. Welcome any help.

Screenshots:

425edb54b1be.jpg
2535f4c50c5a.jpg
- Novgorod retainer, Griden

a49d14fde014.jpg
8eeb948f39a9.jpg
- Teutonic infantry

42e7c26f1ec0.jpg
11dc4d682d4b.jpg
- hungry for man

47ea2b3505a4.jpg
07dd9dcb0882.jpg
4298c21c548c.jpg
9c4831736847.jpg
1029491f1c60.jpg
6da81a7b1169.jpg
817e09f3a5c7.jpg
- Danes

4e6d55adc519.jpg
- Teutonic brother-Sgt.

b13d73f5df9d.jpg
- Mounted Teutonic crossbowmen

67ca2a9ccd74.jpg
- Novgorod warriors

e7e0d8de811c.jpg
ebfbee505902.jpg
7039c1133021.jpg
e6fd39792040.jpg
e812fa9e2c0e.jpg
- Brother-Knight of Teutonic Order

fb92b8ad359c.jpg
- Landvolk

The authors are grateful to mod:
Team 1257AD
Faradon'u for OSP Faradon's Smithy
Dejawolf'u for OSP Medieval Helmet Pack and OSP Viking Model Pack
Yellowmosquito, for Banner and Flag Standardization Pack
Narf of Picklestink'u for Rus Armour Pack

Special thanks to Kovas'u for models of helmets, shields, armor and horses

Download link beta 0.5

Hello Vankod.

I've tried to download the new version of your mod at MB repository two times now. Download is very slow and stopped before it was completed on both occasions. Are you sure, that the data has been uploaded correctly? (I have started downloading the third time now anyway. :wink:)

Tried it (very little), liked it (very much indeed), encountered no bugs so far (very convenient). Very, very, very nice for a beta. Big thumbs up and 5 repository stars from me. :smile:

I hope you are making the forests of Lithuania/Samogitia very dense and hard to navigate.  That is something no game for this period or region has gotten right.  The forests were so dense that often the knights needed to use boats to get them up river to a Samogitian/Lithuanian town (or use the rivers during the winter when they froze over).

You are using a multiple resources from 1257ad whitout premision. These include textures, models, map icons and various scenes. Please remove them from your mod.

Disapointing, I was honestly looking forward to try this out...

DrTomas
I write AD1257 creators in the credits. Modification of user and sell it, I do not intend to. If you like you name it submod to 1257AD :smile:

Vankod said:
DrTomas
I write AD1257 creators in the credits. Modification of user and sell it, I do not intend to. If you like you name it submod to 1257AD :smile:

Doesn't matter, you do not have permission to use the creations of the 1257AD team. Remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom