Native OSP 2D Art Havocafied Bows.

Users who are viewing this thread

havoc

Marquis
Havocafied Bows.

2r53vhs.jpg

Description.

This was originally for FPW only but have decided to release it for you guys to enjoy.
I have re textured every native bow apart from the khergit one since that one made me rage.

Installation Instructions.

To install the mod you must do the following.

-Extract the .rar file to your desktop.
-Open up the module you wish these bows to be added to.
-Merge the folders in my bow pack with the folders of the module.
-If the module.ini of the mod, has not been modified replace it with the one I have given you.
-If the module.ini has been modified which will be the case with most mods, open up the module.ini and look for, load_resource = town_houses_e it will be near the bottom. Under that line add load_mod_resource = retex. Then find, load_resource = weapon_meshes_b and change it to load_mod_resource = weapon_meshes_b.

If you do all that right the new bows will replace the old ones.

Download.

Feel free to use these in your mods just give credit where credit is due. Feel free to let me know if you want to use them since i'm curious to see if people will.

Enjoy!

Kazzan said:
I shall wreak havoc with these bows!
Dammit! Uhhh.. I hope they don't play havoc with the framerate? Nah, doesn't work. :sad:

Very cool bows, man! I do sort of like the old native (nomad?) bow case, the one with the yellow lines on it. How possible is it to use that case alongside your own case for similar bows?

The strong bow case is the one you're talking about. It wouldn't be that easy to do, sorry.

Im going to so use this in my mod! Screenshots incoming!

EDIT. Heres some pics of the bows in action (In my mod, that is :razz:):

mbwarband20100910183718.jpg
mbwarband20100910183730.jpg
mbwarband20100910183735.jpg
mbwarband20100910183742.jpg

Nice work Havoc. I'm not sure I prefer all your bows to native, but the longbow is definitely an improvement, particularly with the grip in the middle which always bothered me a bit in native.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Im going to so use this in my mod! Screenshots incoming!

EDIT. Heres some pics of the bows in action (In my mod, that is :razz:):

mbwarband20100910183718.jpg
mbwarband20100910183730.jpg
mbwarband20100910183735.jpg
mbwarband20100910183742.jpg

Looking good Comrade.

Kovas said:
Havoc, you are going to see your name in BWTK's mod's credits! Really nice bows  :mrgreen:

Yay i wont have to merge them myself.

Just ?  They improve the game because the old bows were in M&B for a long time and they are looking very cool .
And visual thing is good enough , the damages are sufficient ^^ .

Back
Top Bottom