Roma Surrectum II - R:TW Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, it also adds an area of recruitment feature meaning you can only recruit certain quality troops in areas that historically recruited them. I personally think it just makes so many little micromanagement pests that you have no time to appreciate the Rome: Total Warryness of it.

Evilknightz said:
Well, it also adds an area of recruitment feature meaning you can only recruit certain quality troops in areas that historically recruited them. I personally think it just makes so many little micromanagement pests that you have no time to appreciate the Rome: Total Warryness of it.

They had that in Europa Barbarorum...  :???:

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Oh, so this is the mod you've been blowing a load over since you joined?

Yes. I think I talked about this too much in past, but it's good and definitely worth trying. You will see. If you want to know more about it, check the site what I posted.

Evilknightz said:
I actually rather liked that feature in EB. Didn't think I would at first.

I goddamn loved EB.
How's Roma Surrectum compare?

Edit: Holy ****, after looking at a bunch of screenshots I had to double check it was indeed a Rome mod and not M2. Look at that thing.
Hot damn.

It sure doesn't look like "just a bunch of historical accuracy with stuff".

I was having trouble getting EBII to work yesterday. Guess I don't have to worry about that any more.

JoePeasant said:
You don't need Alexander for this, correct?
I think you can use any of the Rome games. Rome: TW, BI, or Alexander.

Also, this game is stupid. There's too many ****ing units and I have no idea what each one does, how they're different, and their advantages/disadvantages.

What faction are you playing? Just because you don't understand the units does not make the game stupid. What I don't understand is why Hannibal is visible ,yet if I move, he ambushes me.

Back
Top Bottom