[M] Finland at WW2

Users who are viewing this thread

I have added an article in Wikipedia about an Romanian mortar but shortly it was deleted because I copied it from other source, seems the guys are doing their job, you would better search for closed and featured articles in that site.

mr.master said:
Duke Dan said:
Hey,
        i was wondering, where do isend the file to affter extrcting? so i u know please tell me
You extracted the file to module folder?
SnoeiSchaaR said:
downloading  :grin:
looking forward to play this

After starting up I get following error: unable to open file: CommonRes/Warhorse_new.brf
Do you have the newest version of wb?
i do have the latest version.

Dude, I hate you.
Just because of you I had to register and thank you for this awesome mod! :grin:

I'm 100% Finnish myself so I just can't say anything else than thanks a lot!

This mod looks great, but I have to tell ya.

Some of those weapon models of yours are way too detailed. Not only too detailed, but some also have a lot of unnecessary triangles attached to them. For example you don't need a hole in the barrels on the gun models. The hole can much easier and for the better be textured on instead of modelled (as this adds A LOT of unnecessary detail to the model). Remember that everybody doesn't a fix new gamingcomputer to run this game, and it's better to keep the tricount low. At least bellow 2000 I would say. Maybe even bellow 1000 for smaller objects (firearms). Good luck with this mod!  :wink:

my computer is older than 5 years and even the grenades dont make it lag  :shock: so whats youre problem?!

elorian said:
my computer is older than 5 years and even the grenades dont make it lag  :shock: so whats youre problem?!
If you play in small enough battles it shouldn't be a problem, and as this a multilayer you usually won't play in too big battles. But anyway, you should never have tris in a model that doesn't affect it in any way. Just an advice to the creator.

1. get a cup of warm milk

2. SLOWLY read the first page

3.Get ready for a ultimate facepalm

problem is i cant download it. Its just saying error in download,your download screen shoud end in 3.2.1.0.ended

Back
Top Bottom