Planetside 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont know if any of you played Planetside, but according to this;

http://www.planetside-universe.com/news-updated-planetside-2-in-the-works-2335.htm

they seem to have a second game it in the works... what you guys think? :O announcement of planetside 2 soon?

wakko2k said:
gamerwiz09 said:
Wrong board. I have no opinion on the matter otherwise.

Uhm, this is the off-topic boards right?

"For talking about all those vain things not related to Mount&Blade..."

:O
Yes but that's quite a vague category that many things fall into. Hence the 3 Sub-Boards up at the top ^^^

One of them is called "Other Games", and since you love descriptions so much, I'll tell you what that board's about. It's where you "Discuss other computer games you like to play, including comparisons to M&B". Considering Planetside 2 in this context is an "Other Game" that board is much more fitting than this board.

gamerwiz09 said:
wakko2k said:
gamerwiz09 said:
Wrong board. I have no opinion on the matter otherwise.

Uhm, this is the off-topic boards right?

"For talking about all those vain things not related to Mount&Blade..."

:O
Yes but that's quite a vague category that many things fall into. Hence the 3 Sub-Boards up at the top ^^^

One of them is called "Other Games", and since you love descriptions so much, I'll tell you what that board's about. It's where you "Discuss other computer games you like to play, including comparisons to M&B". Considering Planetside 2 in this context is an "Other Game" that board is much more fitting than this board.

Whoopsies... my bad, well sent a mess to the mods. Hopefully this will get moved to the right subforum :smile:

Well, i never played planetside, due to the fact it doesnt have much players. Planetside looks epicly epic, though.
When planetside 2 comes out ill get it. it will probally be really epic. :grin:
Sadly its one of these things:
"*VERY FUN GAME HERE* Is dead, but these people said they would make a sequel!"
*TWO YEARS LATER* "Still no progress on the sequel.. *sigh*

Chiefwaffles said:
Well, i never played planetside, due to the fact it doesnt have much players. Planetside looks epicly epic, though.
When planetside 2 comes out ill get it. it will probally be really epic. :grin:
Sadly its one of these things:
"*VERY FUN GAME HERE* Is dead, but these people said they would make a sequel!"
*TWO YEARS LATER* "Still no progress on the sequel.. *sigh*

Yeah, but its not yet completely dead :smile: and thinking of how long its been "alive"! Its release was 2003! I really hope they'll announce the NEXT planetside soon

I kinda always wanted to get into Planetside, but at the time all I was playing was SWG. Nothing could've ripped me away from that.

Bgfan said:
So what exactly is planetside?

a MMOFPS, 3 "factions" fighting over territory on planets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmdvb5RlBCM

this game was released 2003, and its still active players playing. Although news are that planetside 2 will most likely be officially announced in a few weeks at fan faire 2011

Used to play Planetside years ago, it was great fun when you actually had some coordination going on.

I'd be interested in a second one for sure, but they would need to fix some of the balancing and gameplay mechanics from the first one, it could be ****ing harsh at times.

Future double post! Totaly biscuit released a video of some night fighting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6HgC6Exs0U&list=UUy1Ms_5qBTawC-k7PVjHXKQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Back
Top Bottom