FACTION FEATURES - 3RD Video Released: Kingdom of France

Users who are viewing this thread

Awesome (yet again). Thanks a lot Revan, it's a great piece of work you've done for us so far.

It's not supposed to be a great showcase of all the new armors. France alone has 21 unique armors (35 if you also take the custom troops from Bretagne and Burgundy into account). Revan used a lot of footage with troops from the village line in (which is the only troop tree out of four without custom armors), but if you look you can easily spot new armors, there's plenty of them in the middle-end.

Anyways, I guess people will find out for themself soon enough.

Cruger said:
It's not supposed to be a great showcase of all the new armors. France alone has 21 unique armors (35 if you also take the custom troops from Bretagne and Burgundy into account). Revan used a lot of footage with troops from the village line in (which is the only troop tree out of four without custom armors), but if you look you can easily spot new armors, there's plenty of them in the middle-end.

Right. I've used troops from all the lines, serf, citizen and noble.

Cruger said:

That's why villages troops need those new tunic armours. And we'll think of other kinds of generic armour as well... at least, some variations.

Love the work so far.

btw it would be awsome if you did some stuff the old 1200 didn't have like north africa before some others, just for a change.

Back
Top Bottom