B Other Combat Animation Enhancement - Fifth Release with Trailer 15/11/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Quick question.... I new to Mount and Blade Mods.  Do I need to download each of the files, or does the latest one (2 handed swords) include all the previous updates? Thanks

lulzarz said:
Epic mod! But i have diplomacy mod, i would like to add this to the diplomacy mod. Is that possible?

Just added this to PBOD+Diplo without any trouble, just add one file and make a small edit in another, that's all that's needed even. Just like first post says,

Alternatively, you can copy the "skeletons.brf" from the CAE Resource folder, and put it into the Resource folder of any other mod. Then, open the "module.ini" in the relevant mod's folder, seard (Ctrl+F) for "skeletons", find the line "load_resource = skeletons", and change it to "load_mod_resource = skeletons". You'll need to put the actions.txt from CAE into the mod's folder as well.

thron3d said:
Quick question.... I new to Mount and Blade Mods.  Do I need to download each of the files, or does the latest one (2 handed swords) include all the previous updates? Thanks
Can anyone help with my question? I have put the 2 handed swords mod into my modules folder, but does that include all the previous mods?  Thanks

Will this affect modded dying animations and ragdoll physics? Y'know, that animation before the model goes ragdoll and how the limbs flail as it falls to the ground, as well as the resulting body positioning.

Many thanks for releasing your fantastic animation resources to the community, however i am encountered a problem when adding said animations to another mod..  :sad:

I have gone through the instructions posted, yet the 'archery' animation in the mod i have added your animations to is FASTER than before.. am i missing some sort of step?

thron3d said:
thron3d said:
Can anyone help with my question? I have put the 2 handed swords mod into my modules folder, but does that include all the previous mods?  Thanks

I have the same doubt. If someone can anwser. Thanks

Gret Mod, I love the shield and spear, looking forward to try it myself!!!

Is there any version of this mod, or any other mod like this one that would work on the original m&b? The Last Days mod are just so incredible, I would like to play it but the battle animations in original m&b are a little... unsatisfying... (to the end that I cannot enjoy fighting, and even so after I started using this mod in warband)
Thanx :smile:

This is my Animation + AI for bot. The new AI animation fighting is Vaegir_Spearman and the original AI fighting is Swadian_Man_at_Arms

Hi all.
Could someone please merge this mod and"A Clash of Kings" together?  I tried the manual way of adding the animations but it makes acok crash on load.  I think it's because ACOK has it's own actions.tt and it names the animations differently (ACOK says 2hsword where CAE says two_hand_sword and ice versa)

Also does this only affect player animations?

The new archery animation looks great, but since the draw lenght is much smaller there are problems with standard M&B bows and arrows (string is pulled too far, arrow is sticking out too much). I made slightly modified version of that animation, where archer pulls the bow a little more futher. It now works nice with bow and arrow models which were made for native archery animation.

It looks like this (1.original animation / 2.modified):

Here's the link if someone would like to use it (please check the included readme file):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64960281/archery_animation.zip

PCSena said:
thron3d said:
thron3d said:

I have the same doubt. If someone can anwser. Thanks

Gret Mod, I love the shield and spear, looking forward to try it myself!!!

same ****... :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom