Kingdom of Avalon ~ >BIG JUICY FREEDOM INSIDE< USA USA USA

Users who are viewing this thread

rgodfrey said:
BanishedSoldier said:
Can't keep his mouth shut, can he? :roll:

Winning is a habit. Unfortunately for you, so is losing.

What? Why do u always seem to be on drugs. Oh yeah and nice score yesterday! 1 kill, 5 deaths will put you at the top of the chart for sure. Stick with john plz, he can teach u some things.

Also John we should scrim soon. KoA vs. DC, I think it would be beneficial to both clans. And Robert can finally put his cloak down in his mothers basement and finally put those gay sayings to use.
What do you say?

What are you smoking? I just finished 24 and 4 with over 30 people. Ask John.  :cool:

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

rgodfrey said:
What are you smoking? I just finished 24 and 4 with over 30 people. Ask John.  :cool:

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

Well good for u. But yesterday was different than just now. Either way we need to scrim. The old vs. the new.
And John plz get ur dog a muzzle.

BanishedSoldier said:
rgodfrey said:

Well good for u. But yesterday was different than just now. Either way we need to scrim. The old vs. the new.
and John please get your dog a muzzle.

Dogs bite  :grin:

dog-growling.jpg

Ohh yeah he isnt a dog hes a Lion and lions bite too  :eek:

LionRoaring.jpg

yep he just went 24-4  :wink:

Yes sometime in the future i'll be glad to fight DC  :grin: But now it is new vs new  :cool:

jon1414 said:
BanishedSoldier said:
rgodfrey said:

and John please get your dog a muzzle.

Dogs bite  :grin:

And yeah he just went 24-4  :wink:

Yes sometime in the future i'll be glad to fight DC  :grin: But now it is new vs new  :cool:

Well your dog doesn't bite. Your dog just gives stupid analogies. :razz:
And robert's not a good name for a dog john. How bout we name him spot. :eek:
Anyway I'm down when your down.

Jackmcauliffe said:
WHAT???! i just say this and got so excited, my custom kingdom in my campaign is called kingdom of avalon!  thats wierd
I guess u should join them then? :neutral:

But just get ready to dodge a lot of pointless analogies from the dog in the corner, who's name needs to be decided. :razz:

BanishedSoldier said:
Jackmcauliffe said:
WHAT???! i just say this and got so excited, my custom kingdom in my campaign is called kingdom of avalon!  thats wierd

But just get ready to dodge a lot of pointless analogies from the dog in the corner, who's name needs to be decided. :razz:

Banished, Rob isnt a dog hes a lion  :wink:

Yeah Jack your welcome to join do you want too ??

jon1414 said:
BanishedSoldier said:
Jackmcauliffe said:

Rob the cowardly lion? I like it!  :grin:

BanishedSoldier said:
jon1414 said:
BanishedSoldier said:
Jackmcauliffe said:

Like my old pappy use to say...

If you don't git while the gittin's good, you're gunna get got...

rgodfrey said:
BanishedSoldier said:
jon1414 said:
BanishedSoldier said:
Jackmcauliffe said:

Oh my god! STFU! You retarted Mufasa!

jon1414 said:
Ohh noes that was a bad insult please stop  :shock:

Sy john, but holy **** man!

BanishedSoldier said:
rgodfrey said:
BanishedSoldier said:
jon1414 said:
BanishedSoldier said:
Jackmcauliffe said:

Oh my god! STFU! You retarted Mufasa!

Time to duel. Just me and you.

Back
Top Bottom