Kingdom of Avalon ~ >BIG JUICY FREEDOM INSIDE< USA USA USA

Users who are viewing this thread

XTnt0VZ.png

USA confirmed >>>>>>> Canada

Troubadour not even giving me a shoutout from teaching him not to be a total teamkilling scrub in scrims back then.
Wow.

:cry:

ps he still is (view unac finals for confirmation hue)

Tired of these forum mods.
Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.  I have not included a warning level but please stop imitating sotamursu and speak regular English. Clan threads are generally exempt from this rule but not everyone speaks English as a first language.
I guess sota gets special treatment

The_Troubadour said:
I guess sota gets special treatment

If you cannot speak proper English Troubadour, perhaps you should leave the forums.

Sota is ESL, meaning English is not his first language. How could the mods persecute a man who is just trying his best to abide by the forum rules?
Should we ban all people who are trying to learn English but are not there yet? Of course not. However when people are making a mockery of Sotas or relaXcz's attempt at English is unacceptable. I applaud the mods like Brutus for having a firm stance for the forum rules when needed and bending them when appropriate .

also Git Gud nab.

I wasn't defending sota per se. Im just saying that anyone who thinks sota actually can't type properly is wrong. I'll leave now.

Back
Top Bottom