Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the scene doesn't play + every character that you can talk to says the lines, that the friend of the father says.

If you are 100% sure that you are running the game via WSELoader.exe then I don`t know what could be wrong. Nobody else reported me about that kind of issue, for me it`s working perfect as well.
What version of Warband you have? 1.143 and WSE 1.800?

another "bug" i found. I joined the takeda clan and was involved in a big battle takeda vs imagaw clan (i think :wink: ) and the Gernerals Bodyguard attacked my men an the men of the takeda clan btw the look very cool with these balls on the back. But when the Bodyguards riding to an attack the balls disapears from their backs.
^^

I got a question, did u replaced the castle scene´s? because some castle are native some castle are "villages".

Keep up the good work .)

Mercer

Thanks Mercer,

You just confirmed that the Horo are in :smile:

I think I'll start a new campaign and don't do the quest with father, its cool and I have seen it but I'll wait for the patch.

In the meantime I can go explore Japan without the bug, its a good thing the bug appeared in the beginning of the game hehe :wink:

And Woyo don't forget I can help with English if you wish.

hey this mod looks really cool  :grin: but when i am download it from filsonic  after a few minutes it said that the download was unterupted and i most dowload it again i did this three thimes and it still doenst work wat can i do to dowload it ? tnx  (sry for my english isnt verry good )

Just a helpful hint, link WSE on your front page. That way people won't have to actively look for it and will then be more likely to try your mod.
Was I the only one unaware that you put it inside of your mod?

SupaNinjaMan said:
Just a helpful hint, link WSE on your front page. That way people won't have to actively look for it and will then be more likely to try your mod.
Was I the only one unaware that you put it inside of your mod?
No, everything is on the first page, but I can`t think for people... On the first page is the link to the WSE and info about files inside my mod. I can`t do anything else...

I need Warband Script Enhancer v1.800 to play?
Or are the 'WSE  files' from mod folder enough?

SexyDK said:
And then put it into your warband folder?
Not mine, yours :smile: Warband main folder, i.e C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\MountBlade Warband\
NOT C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Shogun - Sengoku Jidai folder.

Patch 1 is now available

And please, if you found a bug or any other issue, check the first post and list of known bugs before you post.

I hope there is no issues right now, but if you find something, report to me right away, so I can fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom