Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started a new game. I lost the opening fight and I'm now at Kitami to fight the bad guys but if I try to go into any other scene in Kitami the game crashes with no error.

Waffenbaum said:
Hmm, I don't think you are supposed to lose the opening fight :???:
What happens if you lose the first fight against the assassin in Native?
The same as in this mod. The scene ends regardless but instead of saying you beat them the dialog mentions that you were beaten.

Hmm after the Patch I now have a new error.

Father's Seppuku scene start with 100's of red error messages, and the cinematic doesn't start so your stuck in the level, when you talk to father he just says " surrender or die "

No problem, I'll just skip the father quest, but I thought you should know.

Make sure you running the game using WSE, because I`ve checked this scene so many times, and there is no way to make a mistake. If you have a red error messages then I think your run game without WSE. On this scene is one or two operations from WSE. If you running the game without WSE then you will get errors.
@Wundai can you put these error messages here? You can find them in the rgl_log.txt in the Warband main folder.

BTW. I polished your textures and I think I can add your buildings not only as a map icons, but normal buildings as well :smile: Do I have a permission to do this?

Wundai said:

Father's Seppuku scene start with 100's of red error messages, and the cinematic doesn't start so your stuck in the level, when you talk to father he just says " surrender or die "

i get the same error,father and fathers friend i will kill you or stm lik that and nothing happens. i could not even leave the area.
i am using WSEloader. maybe i have done sth wrong

lewolfie said:
Wundai said:

i get the same error,father and fathers friend i will kill you or stm lik that and nothing happens. i could not even leave the area.
i am using WSEloader. maybe i have done sth wrong

And type properly.

Don't know how to upload an image but theres some red text that comes when I kill bandits or even hit them and why does my father want to kill me? and then nothing happens after he says that and I have to run to the end of the map to be able to exit. Please answer me
PS:I have downloaded the patch

What kinds of errors? I really can`t read your minds. :evil: For me, I have no errors.
Check rgl_log.txt in main Warband directory and put these errors here, so I can check what is going on.

BUG:

Mori Taisho Hatamoto ( Maybe all the Taisho Hatamoto ) which are the best horsemen, those with the big round thing on their back. They go hostile and attacks me when I'm in a battle, they spawn in middle of my army and attacks us, even though they are supposed to be on my team. Somehow they join the enemy, and slaughter alot of your men.

Treason!!

I experienced the same but I kicked their balloony ass :twisted:

Also, not very important but the pointer of the compass is missing.

This is the error I am getting Woyo, it is repeating constantly and WSE is on.

Saving Game... Creating new savegame file... Saving header... Saving game state... Closing new save game file... Starting checksum control... Performing checksum control... Savegame checksum control succeeded...
Backing up old file name... Removing old backup file. Renaming old savegame to backup file. Renaming new savegame file. Savegame succeded...
SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1710: Invalid Agent ID: 15; LINE NO: 1:
At Mission Template [49] mst_seppuku_scene Trigger [3] Consequences. At Mission Template [49] mst_seppuku_scene Trigger [3] Consequences.
At Mission Template [49] mst_seppuku_scene Trigger [3] Consequences. At Mission Template [49] mst_seppuku_scene Trigger [3] Consequences.

after another day i found another small thing, maybe you can fix it in the next patch:
In the party screen there are in the right edge the costs for your troops, but because its in yellow you cant read it good on the white background..
sorry for the english :grin: i hope you know what i mean ?
But after every day of playing it makes more and more fun :wink:

Nilzizi said:
Do I need the patch to play MP?
There is no servers for this mod yet, but yes, you need this patch as well, because if any server will start then I hope with newest version and after patches :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom