Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for adding me to the credit list and I see you already added my buildings :razz:

Hey this a great mod so far! Awesome! You have fixed most bugs  already

-Many wars are going on already, no peace zones
-Arena bug is fixed
-Awesome Seppuku Scene (thought may I suggest that someone helps with the English in the quests, No offense intended ofcourse :smile:
-Beautiful buildings and trees, I loved the army models on the map you made (A Taisho with 3 samurai riding behind)

Only thing is the problem they had above but a fix is coming for that so thats great. Lets keep exploring.

Only Praise Woyo Senseiii!  :!:  :cool:

I`ve made a list of known bugs in the first post, so you can check about what issues I know and what is fixed.
Tomorrow I will ask one of the admin about my own sub-forum, because in this topic is almost 100 pages :razz:
And yes, I can use some help with English. This is not my first language, I`m still learning and everyday I know more and more. So please, forgive me for any language mistakes, ok? :smile:

I must say this is a definite improvement over the previous version, the seppuku scene was just awesome beyond words. I did run into a bug though, when i try to recruit mercs in the tavern they come up with something similar to Eragon@snej's problem.

There are no muskeets and gun? I know there are units with arquebus but there are none to buy in marketstores?

and Great mod Sensei, thank you:smile: and all the others

Bug: When your "father" commits suicide, the scene won't end, and you keep looking at his dead body.

shadowarcher said:
I must say this is a definite improvement over the previous version, the seppuku scene was just awesome beyond words. I did run into a bug though, when i try to recruit mercs in the tavern they come up with something similar to Eragon@snej's problem.
Fixed. Look at the first post, where you can find list of known bugs. It`s fixed, now give me couple days (to collect more bugs) and I will release fix for this.

SexyDK said:
Bug: When your "father" commits suicide, the scene won't end, and you keep looking at his dead body.
Are you sure, you running the game using WSELoader.exe?

Dinnoslav said:
There are no muskeets and gun? I know there are units with arquebus but there are none to buy in marketstores?

Check again. I`m sure you can buy fire weapons in stores, just give them some time or check in the other stores.

:grin:  Woyo, HORO    in this game are not present? 
4d6345127d02.jpg

Thanks Woyo, ofcourse we forgive you I can help with English if you want?

Maybe if you have some txt files I can help?

And yes the HORO! Good call by Falx, are they in? :grin:

awsome mod woyo thank you ! however i found some bugs or whatever it is,might be a problem in my game but i want to share:

i started in nagano and after killing fathers when in miyoshi when i came back to nagano and saw my father,the only thing he said was 'surrender or die' or sth like that and i could not even leave that place. also someone called fathers friend was there too and there was a red script error writings in the left.

another thing was that,in battle,the game was always writing script error in red.

i am using the WSE.

woyo-sensei said:
SexyDK said:

I didn't run the game with WSELoader.exe, now I tried that, and now I get errors instead of scene / scene freeze.

SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1710: Invalid Agent ID: 15; LINE NO: 1:
At Mission Template [49] mst_seppuku_scene Trigger [3] Consequences. At Mission Template [49] mst_seppuku_scene Trigger [3] Consequences.
At Mission Template [49] mst_seppuku_scene Trigger [3] Consequences. At Mission Template [49] mst_seppuku_scene Trigger [3] Consequences.

SexyDK said:
woyo-sensei said:
SexyDK said:

I didn't run the game with WSELoader.exe, now I tried that, and now I get errors instead of scene / scene freeze.

I have these errors sometimes as well, but you can ignore them. I`m trying to fix it, but everything looks good and I don`t know where is the problem. For me everything working good anyway. If you saved your game without WSE and loaded again with WSE then I think that could be a problem with scene freezing. Try start new game again with WSE this time.

Dinnoslav said:

Check again. I`m sure you can buy fire weapons in stores, just give them some time or check in the other stores.
[/quote]
There are none. I have visited every town and when some of soldiers with muskets die i try to pick them but i cant, there is no 'yellow name of item' appearing at all:/ What could be wrong?

Awesome mod, its really brilliant but on my game Hosokawa Yari Samurai use katanas and I also have the problem with all lords now saying about how my father knew what would happen etc.

Keep up the good work!

charleyp said:
Awesome mod, its really brilliant but on my game Hosokawa Yari Samurai use katanas and I also have the problem with all lords now saying about how my father knew what would happen etc.

Keep up the good work!
Check the first post. It`s fixed. Just wait for a new patch.

Dinnoslav said:

There are none. I have visited every town and when some of soldiers with muskets die i try to pick them but i cant, there is no 'yellow name of item' appearing at all:/ What could be wrong?
I`m so stupid :razz: You are right.
After new Warband patch they moved triggers with stock refreshing to scripts and I forgot about this. My fault. It`s fixed now.
And thank you.

Sorry to have 1 more thing to say, but would it be possible to have an updated banner selection which includes the clans from the game and maybe some variations?

woyo-sensei said:
I have these errors sometimes as well, but you can ignore them. I`m trying to fix it, but everything looks good and I don`t know where is the problem. For me everything working good anyway. If you saved your game without WSE and loaded again with WSE then I think that could be a problem with scene freezing. Try start new game again with WSE this time.

I started a new game using WSE, it was there I got the errors.

charleyp said:
Sorry to have 1 more thing to say, but would it be possible to have an updated banner selection which includes the clans from the game and maybe some variations?
Sure. I`m working on it.

SexyDK said:
woyo-sensei said:

I started a new game using WSE, it was there I got the errors.
But can you ignore them? As I said, I have sometimes these errors, but still I can play.

tansvanio said:
Im updating to dual channel 4gb of ram. That should do it to run this mod right?
I think so. 4GB should be enough. If this won`t help, then blame TaleWorlds, not me :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom