Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SwadianCommander said:
Shogun 2: Total War anyone?  :smile:

Edit: I dread sites that make you 'pay' for a faster downloading speed.
Sure, why you should helping me? I just spent ONLY 10-12 hours per day for last month, only to make you happy, but who cares?  :???:

great, i came back home from work, looked for this mod and it is ready ..wonderful :wink:
i could kiss you xD
the download needs 30 min thats really acceptable for a mod like this!
But one question when you can answer it quick, ( because i dont understand :wink: ) :
how it helps you when others download your mod from there ?

ah ok :wink:
I played some time and must say this is really impressive, but i found one bug:
The last words the daimyo tells "Your father knows what will hapen....", now everyone tells me the words: (i started with oda)
The drunken guys in tavern, "bandits", one guy i wanted to recruit and the tavernkeeper.

Ah and another question, someone posted somewhere here pics of japanese banners or something like that, would be nice :wink:
-> to kiss you was a joke ...

very nice work, and thanks for your time :razz:

D'ling now Woyo, great.

But:

Credit list:

Daedalus aka Slawomir of Aaarrghh - scripts
    Mat Berserker - scripts
    MakeMyDay - village house models
    Jabko - scripts
    Kolba - scripts
    Llew - Flintlock weapons
    Waffenbaum - wonderful and beautiful pictures
    Motomataru - FormRanks script
    Swyter - for Mount & Blade Font Customizer and Module System Manager
    cmpxchg8b - for Warband Script Enhancer - you made our life much easier :smile:
    mtarini - OpenBRF
    Shcherbyna - map icons
    Wanderer949 - MoreHorses OSP
------------

My name is not on there for the Map Icons I made for you, I guess they're not in yet? :sad:

Wundai said:
D'ling now Woyo, great.

But:

Credit list:

Daedalus aka Slawomir of Aaarrghh - scripts
    Mat Berserker - scripts
    MakeMyDay - village house models
    Jabko - scripts
    Kolba - scripts
    Llew - Flintlock weapons
    Waffenbaum - wonderful and beautiful pictures
    Motomataru - FormRanks script
    Swyter - for Mount & Blade Font Customizer and Module System Manager
    cmpxchg8b - for Warband Script Enhancer - you made our life much easier :smile:
    mtarini - OpenBRF
    Shcherbyna - map icons
    Wanderer949 - MoreHorses OSP
------------

My name is not on there for the Map Icons I made for you, I guess they're not in yet? :sad:

You right, sorry for that. You are not on this list, but you are on the list in-game credits :razz: Fixed and thank you :smile:

Hi to all :smile:

got the same bug. I startet as Hojo. The next bug i found is when i take the 2nd town Merchand quest  some enemys are hiding inside the houses.

btw

awesome mod :smile:

Eragon@snej said:
The last words the daimyo tells "Your father knows what will hapen....", now everyone tells me the words: (i started with oda)
The drunken guys in tavern, "bandits", one guy i wanted to recruit and the tavernkeeper.

Mercer

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fireworks.jpg

I have a bug when I fight a group after the meeting with my father: red error messages everywhere! they cover half of the screen!

Eragon@snej said:

The same here. it's really annoying. I can't hire mercenaries or companions because of that text appearing everywhere.

I loved the seppuku cut scene :razz:.

Yokozuna said:
I have a bug when I fight a group after the meeting with my father: red error messages everywhere! they cover half of the screen!
Are you launching game using WSELoader.exe? I don`t think so...

HoJu said:
Eragon@snej said:

The same here. it's really annoying. I can't hire mercenaries or companions because of that text appearing everywhere.

OK, I`ll fix it today. Report any issues to me, and I will prepare little fix in the next couple days.

woyo-sensei said:
Yokozuna said:
Are you launching game using WSELoader.exe? I don`t think so...

HoJu said:
Eragon@snej said:

OK, I`ll fix it today. Report any issues to me, and I will prepare little fix in the next couple days.

the problem is that I launch it with WSElauncher but the problem remains: I have warband 1.143 and WSE 1800 I don't understand

downloading again

The texture of some armors are entirely black. I don't remember but I think one of them was Red dragon armor or something like that. It can be a download error.

I just remembered! Something I saw immediately when I began playing. It seems all the ladies still have European names and medieval clothing? I realize that's not a top priority at all, but perhaps some female kimonos would good? (You probably have female fans too who might want to play a female character and wear nice dresses, I'd say throw them a bone if you get the spare time! :razz:).

Other things I've thought of;
Is it possible to make people sit with WSE? Could people be sitting inside the sake dens/taverns (Maybe rename tavern to "Sake Den"?). I think it would look nice, if possible.
Perhaps a pillow / sword rack / bamboo mat / other such things could be made for lords in their keeps. They look a little lonely just standing there with no furnishings.
Gorgeous scenes, but some are a bit odd. One in particular had HUGE bamboo just besides normal trees, and we're talking Jack and the Beanstalk sized bamboo. Would that even appear on regular grassland, and spread out in lumps at that?
Maybe the "travelling minstrels" should be changed to Geishas? As I understand it, it was their duty to entertain with song, storytelling and dance in those days. And they could still teach you poems for courtship of course. That'd add some more flavor to the setting too.

I think that's more or less it for the first impression. Though I got to say, scenes, buildings, armor. Everything is amazing, beautiful. A real treat to play and explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom