B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Liamar,thank you for enlightening us !!!  :lol:   

Also yes,mod is looking beyond great,but if you wish to see release ,you'll have to wait. :mrgreen:

I mentioned for many reasons,like:if new member comes here,he will see that there is no release date.Another would be that some people were asking themselves when will this mod be available and now I gave them hope... I can count many reasons.
Before posting useless replies on useless statements ask yourself:WTF?!

stupar9876 said:
I mentioned for many reasons,like:if new member comes here,he will see that there is no release date.Another would be that some people were asking themselves when will this mod be available and now I gave them hope... I can count many reasons.
Before posting useless replies on useless statements ask yourself:WTF?!

You, sir, are a weird one.

So. Here is Greatswords, who was hided more than 1 year.
Now I'am working at ranged units of empire.

As much as awe inspiring your work is, truly. I have noticed something odd with one handed swords, but could look past that. Sadly, greatswords emphasize that problem much more.

The blade is the same color as the shaft, plain white, which makes some greatswords look like they are made of rubber. Mainly in the first few pictures.

Still, they look pretty damn glorious, but I'm hoping you'll improve swords in the future.

Those oath papers aren't animated, are they? I'm sure the models alone will kill the performance more than enough for me :lol:
Also are those "one-piece" suits or seperate helmet, chest piece, etc.?

Back
Top Bottom