B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Wonderful mod, however I am curious about a few things. I've read through all the posts (so many!) But I've yet to find a comfortable conclusion to a post.

How will "Magical" users be done. Will there be a magic system? If this is for later work, that is fine. I just wonder if you have some thoughts on the matter.

Now related to the first, how will Magical units be in place? Such as The Empires "Colleges of Magic" Will they be units? Will the be specific "heroes" that you recruit? Or will they be like greatswords, you can recruit apprentices but it takes forever before they can advance to something like "Bright Wizard".

If you havn't thought of these yet, that's fine. Just a curious question. Since the melee so far looks so wonderful and good.

GaenaralHONK said:
I like the second mane better, though both are great...couldn't you just make both types/all three and give them randomly to the marauders?
This. Like you're doing with the marauders' hairstyles. :smile:

that dude made me think , will the healers be heros or random dudes we can hire in tavern?

Also we should be able to choose like "Just heal" so that they just heal and don't fight :grin: And also to send a command for the warriors to do like "Defend the Healers" and they ran in front of the magicians defending with shield :grin:

Oh, mudbox don't let me show the saddle with transparency.
But it ready. Look at rider scetches on first page. It's a first level of horses.

Now I must create a beautiful tail and some color variations.

They look a bit to thin to me, could they be perhaps a bit thicker?
Also, the saddle. Me thinks it should be a bit more bumped out...
But anyways, great work! :wink:

Regards

Back
Top Bottom